Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Forget Swansea, and anything before...

It is the last few games that matter.Watford today, and as good a chance as we''ll get to force ourselves out of the bottom three.If we lose, and Forest win, that means that relegation at the scum would be possible. It does not bear thinking about.If we win today and Forest lose, we are out of relegation zone, albeit with an uncomfortably small cushion of a point plus GD, with the chance that a win against the scum would potentially put us 2points away from mathematical safety IF forest lose on saturday.Forget Swansea, forget every other game we have played this season. It matters not a bit, poor refereeing decisions, defensive errors, silly red cards, spectacular goals, none of them mean a thing right now.We have four games left to save ourselves, regardless of whether you think we can/will do that, I urge every single one of you to get behind the boys 100% today, and each game for the rest of the season. I am nervous about today, as nervous as I have been for a long time about the future of our club. The club are expecting a muted and tense atmosphere today, where you can hear a pin drop....Don''t give it to them!! This could well be one of our last four games in the division for a while, so enjoy it, we need a really vibrant and upbeat atmosphere today. Let''s show Watford the cauldron that Carrow Road can be. You guys who have tickets today, and are thoroughly miserable at the prospect of going, spare a though for those of us exiled thousands of miles away who will be clinging desperately to every word via Canariesworld. Those of us who would give anything to be there, but can''t make it for any reason in fact. We need the fans to make us proud today, sing your hearts out, regardless of your optimism or pessimism for our prospects this season, go there and show the passion that we are all so proud of, and hopefully we will be celebrating come 5pm today.OTBC