Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

So just WHEN does the season start?

OK pal... you obviously think youre so clever... next season this misery could well be yours... cos you really arent going to be any better than us if you go up. Think about it... and then **** off.   

Stop replying to this guy! He is obviously just going to keep doing it unless you ignore him. If you just leave his/her threads then they will go down and off the page but dont fuel them. Who gives one what he/she thinks. There is a whole league of difference between Nowich and Ipswich so dont keep the sad joker happy 

Oh how funny, my sides are splitting! is your life so sad that you have to post this dross? I think I can answer that question already!

I think this so called joker is a bit sad and lonely, I wouldn''t lower myself to go on my most hated rival team''s message board just for some attention. We should pity him rather than pour scorn on him. He is obviously hideously ugly and doesn''t get cuddled very often. 

Apologies to Morph, it was Morty I was directing my comment to. However, I looked in the mirror in the interim and I am still fairly hideous. Perhaps you can offer something even more degrading toward Joker.

Which side finished bottom of the Premiership with only seven wins out of 42 games and lost 29 games in the process ?

I''ll give you a clue - they also lost 9-0 against Manchester Utd.

Perhaps if Norwich only paid five pence in the pound to their creditors they would have extra money for the transfer market. If they did I''m certain they wouldn''t spend nearly £12m on players they had to give free transfers to and indeed pay the odd million to send them on their way.