Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

cody and lee

we need bravery today,  cody doesn`t seem to know what fear is,  start him up front with alan lee today  gunny its win or bust [:D]

I''d like to see it too. Cody is an unknown quantity to most teams in the division, and that could be vital.He is not afraid to run at players, he is not intimidated by the step up, and he knows where the net is - not to mention he is lightning quick.Mooney has sounded poor for the last few games so he would seem a logical swap with Cody.

I too would like to see Cody given a start, but it''s a close call. I don''t think Mooney has been poor. He had an equaliser disallowed against Wednesday, and he''s has been described as our most dangerous player by opposition posters. But, having said that, a Lee - McDonald partnership up front does sound appetising.

I forgot about the equaliser vs Weds.Even so though, Lee is such a dominant player, I don''t think you could drop him today - a good old fashioned little and large, with Lee winning flick-ons and Cody chasing everything sounds about right to me.I''m getting excited about the game already.OTBC

I agree. Lee is a must and cody would work well next to him and give some pace over the top. Mooney has been ineffective for the last couple of games. We should start gow today and go for it from the first whistle

Cody will run at defenders.. a pacy striker running at a cart horse defender is going to win fouls around (or possibly in) the box.. twatford are a big physical side so it might be an idear to give Cody a free role today to terrorise.

jas :)

[quote user="pennywise "]we need bravery today,  cody doesn`t seem to know what fear is,  start him up front with alan lee today  gunny its win or bust [:D][/quote]

Spot on in my opinion. Would love to see that pairing.