Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

The day of reckoning!!

Welcome ladies and gents to S.O.B.M!!.....S**t Or Bust Monday........Days like today dont come around that often (thank goodness)..i feel WE need to all stand together today to lift the roof off C.R.....Regardless of whos picked to play...They will all be wearing the yellow and green of which we are so proud!!..It matters little as this time who they have played for in the past...Today is about one thing focusing on getting 3 points...The players in return must be strong not get frustrated into silly tackles or gaining red cards...There is little room for mistakes at this time.......My heart tells me we will scrape through on goal diff......But we must play from first whistle to last!!......Wherever you are in the world i know  that if your bothering to read this you will get behind the boys.. But to the 25,000 that are there let us remind the players just how we feel and just what a great club we have...At the end of the day even if they are a loan player they all know what great support means...Sorry for the ramblings but i know we wont have many more chances to salvage something!!.. Good luck everyone.Together we can do this!! OTBC!!!

apart from sibierski  i don`t think theres been a loan player who hasn`t given it everything.. the current lot put some of our permanant players to shame with there attitude

I would agree, never a more important game, win, and we are back in the mix with surley now 3 of 4 going down! Lose and I think we are staring relegation in the face.  We shall see.......

[quote user="pennywise "]apart from sibierski  i don`t think theres been a loan player who hasn`t given it everything.. the current lot put some of our permanant players to shame with there attitude[/quote]

Not sure if this is ''ironic'' or not but it''s worth noting that one of the laziest players in our squad is Semmy whilst Gow and Mooney are certainly two of the hardest workers with the best probably being an ex-scummer