Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Tomorrow IF . . . .

. . . .  IF City beat Watford and IF Sheff Utd beat Notts Forest and IF Swansea beat Barnsley then we will be Fifth from bottom.

Then we will all be happy (or less sad anyway) bunnies for another week, fingers crossed folks.

It can absolutely happen, even if there is only a 1/27 chance of that partiuclar combination occurring! (that''s assuming equal probability of outcomes of every combination which isn''t actually true...). As long as we win, we''ll give ourselves every chance.

Message to Bryan Gunn - remember - attack is the best form of defence.

Barnsley have a really tough run in. They have 4 really tough games, which you wouldn''t expect them to get many (if any) points from. Plymouth on the last day is the onyl game they''ve got a good chance of points from. So we''re kinda even, as we''re 3 points behind with 2 games we can get good results (wins) from.

Gunn puts an attack minded team on the field from the start, plays people in their best position, and makes changes when they are needed and not when it is too late, we might give Watford a sound thrashing and move out of the bottom three.

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Big IFS aren''t they? [:)][/quote]

Better than Big  BUTTS any day

[/quote]Mello is that, is that you?[:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

Mello is that, is that you?[:D]
[/quote]

Nope, since you arseked - it''s not me. Butt, I have a big butt and recently, it''s been filled up quite nicely thanks......(Er, it''s just been filled with rain water...nothing else!)....[:S]Ooh er, No, I''ve not had self-induced enema, er, I.....What I meant to say was ''my garden butt is big''....My other butt is national average.....whatever the national average is, regarding butt''s....

about a 10 I think.....I''ll just ask the missus......Nope, it''s a 5....(I wish)....actually, it''s a 1.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

Mello is that, is that you?[:D]
[/quote]

Nope, since you arseked - it''s not me. Butt, I have a big butt and recently, it''s been filled up quite nicely thanks......(Er, it''s just been filled with rain water...nothing else!)....[:S]Ooh er, No, I''ve not had self-induced enema, er, I.....What I meant to say was ''my garden butt is big''....My other butt is national average.....whatever the national average is, regarding butt''s....

about a 10 I think.....I''ll just ask the missus......Nope, it''s a 5....(I wish)....actually, it''s a 1.

[/quote]....10, it''s definitely a 10....(I was using a shaving mirror the wrong way roud) No, I don''t shave my butt...I was just using the mirror to.....forget it.[:#]

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

. . . .  IF City beat Watford and IF Sheff Utd beat Notts Forest and IF Swansea beat Barnsley then we will be Fifth from bottom.

Then we will all be happy (or less sad anyway) bunnies for another week, fingers crossed folks.

[/quote]

I love it when a plan comes together! (Well near enough) ha ha were happy bunnies !

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[/quote]

I love it when a plan comes together! (Well near enough) ha ha were happy bunnies !

[/quote]nearly jimbo!!!