Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

A SLEEPLESS NIGHT..........

last nite,woke up realising that todays match is probably the biggest since Fulham.To be honest I am cacking my yellow pants,cant even predict a score.

[quote user="crowey66"]last nite,woke up realising that todays match is probably the biggest since Fulham.To be honest I am cacking my yellow pants,cant even predict a score.[/quote]

I feel really worried today, just knowing that should we lose we are as good as down.

Couldn''t get to sleep until about 4 either. I know we can win today, I know we should win today. I went to Swansea and saw how well we played after going to 442 and have great hope that we can reproduce this form today. Still couldn''t sleep though!

we can and should win, but if it went like that every game, we would probley be in the play-offs, we have often been the better team somehow, even when we where rubbish, Sheffield Wednesday i though where probley the best away team at Carrow raod all season. we need to go out and play the best team in the right formation and style of play, and get 2/3/4 or however many goals as possible, thats how to win

I''m going to set off in about an hour to the ground. See you all there-if we dont win today i''m going to take a long break from this m/b because IMO i''ll be fed up of football/norwich city.

Its been sleepless nights for a while now.

I can deal with disappointment but I find it very hard to deal with hope......

I predict a narrow win, 2-1 maybe. If we can control our nerves (both team and fans), then our home advantage should tell. It won''t be easy, but win we must and of the four games left, this is our best opportunity to get vital points.

I didn''t sleep either and am really worried but will be there kicking every ball with them and being as loud as I can in the City Stand.

[quote user="CT "]I''m going to set off in about an hour to the ground. See you all there-if we dont win today i''m going to take a long break from this m/b because IMO i''ll be fed up of football/norwich city.[/quote]

Ahh, I was wondering when the attention seeking was to return!

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="CT "]I''m going to set off in about an hour to the ground. See you all there-if we dont win today i''m going to take a long break from this m/b because IMO i''ll be fed up of football/norwich city.[/quote]

Ahh, I was wondering when the attention seeking was to return![/quote]Shut up. If anyone else had said that you wouldnt have said it....