Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

shax moth again???

this boy is playing out of his skin and time and time again he saved our bacon today - he was always there making crucial interceptions - and posed a threat at set pieces - should have scored with a free header first half - but overall - alongside him, clinkers and lee - i like the look of this as a spine of a decent team for next season...he''s head and shoulders above the doc for me - make no mistake - and you can see why wolves came in for him now - and no one came in for the doc...

I still dont know why we sold him ?!At first someone is claiming he is World Class next things hes on a train up northI just figured someone had got the normal Norwich format ofPlay well + Has Potential = Sell for Bargin a bit confused

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I still dont know why we sold him ?!At first someone is claiming he is World Class next things hes on a train up northI just figured someone had got the normal Norwich format ofPlay well + Has Potential = Sell for Bargin a bit confused[/quote]Wolves isn''t up North[;)]

He''s been excellent since he returned. No doubt he''s come back a better player.

Not MOTM for me today though.

Alan Lee with Darel Russell a close second. That''s not to say that Shacks and the rest of the defence didn''t play well but Alan Lee was absolutely immense today. Clearly and rightly MOTM.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]and you can see why wolves came in for him now - and no one came in for the doc...
[/quote]

Likewise you could say that Doc has played for Spurs, Shacks has never been that high up.