Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

OK blah x 3,

I am able to tell you that I am doing so badly at the moment that it is advisable to eliminate any of my picks from your consideration as they are sure to go the opposite way to what I say. This will trim down your possibility of failure. Ha ha !

so my tip for the week is a nailed on certainty home banker :-

Spanish Liga BBVA : Sevilla v Getafe, 18:00 Sunday

Dare you possibly pick this one ?

Good luck mate !

Liverpool to beat Blackburn - thats a certainty [:D]

Now Gentleman Jim it''s never advisable to eliminate any of your picks. You''re famous for your long winning runs and the next one can only be just around the corner[Y]

I’m going to Germany for my nap this week. Karlsruher haven’t scored an away goal in the Bundesliga since November and haven’t scored at all in their last 7 games. Shalke are mid-table and a little inconsistent but they do usually score so that’s good enough for me.

Schalke 04         V           Karlsruher SC         Home Win

[quote]I am able to tell you that I am doing so badly at the moment that it is

advisable to eliminate any of my picks from your consideration as they

are sure to go the opposite way to what I say. This will trim down your

possibility of failure. Ha ha ![/quote]I had a run like that earlier this season, so much so that I dropped off nuttys chart for a while !   They do end eventually ! [:)]

Right if you''re looking for an outsider then try this one,

Crystal Palace with nothing to play for and bedding in a lot of youngster against a Cardiff side who are in need of wins to secure a play off place and seem to be very hard to beat either home or away.

Palace V Cardiff Away Win

Good luck

In my efforts to extend the winning sequence of naps to 9 i am off to Serie A this weekend and my selection is Inter Milan to win at home against Palermo.

Good luck to all

Greetings all, for my pick this week, it''s very simple. My second team Posh just don''t know how to lose these days, and will be looking to nick the top spot from Lesta. Cheltenham are down, so looks like a good ''un. So......Peterborough United vs Cheltenham Town - home winGood luck everyone!

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Greetings all, for my pick this week, it''s very simple. My second team Posh just don''t know how to lose these days, and will be looking to nick the top spot from Lesta. Cheltenham are down, so looks like a good ''un. So......

Peterborough United vs Cheltenham Town - home win

Good luck everyone!
[/quote]

They played this afternoon, it was 1-1 !

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Greetings all, for my pick this week, it''s very simple. My second team Posh just don''t know how to lose these days, and will be looking to nick the top spot from Lesta. Cheltenham are down, so looks like a good ''un. So......Peterborough United vs Cheltenham Town - home winGood luck everyone![/quote]

[/quote]Sorry, I was under the impression that Friday games counted? Akthough admittedly I assumed this game was being played Saturday! I''ve been out of the country for a few days and just lost track. Can NN or anyone else confirm this pick was valid and registered (even though it was wrong!).

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

My nap this week sends me to Croatia!!!  Where I have picked out -

Hajduk Split vs Cibalia - Hajduk to win

Hajduk unbeaten at home (W10, D2, L0 - F25 A6), Cibalia are poor away (W1, D3, L8 - F5 A24).  Hajduk are top of the form table too (last 6 matches).

Best of luck Blah[:)][Y]

[/quote]

Hello all from Copacabana beach in Rio. Not got much time to check the fixtures again, having looked at the thread I dont think theres much better out there than>Hajduk Split, to beat Cibalia for the reasons norfolkbroadslim has given above. Theres a heavy favourite in the highland league but cant remember what it was and im about to run out of internet time.

Best wishes for the pickers meet, hopefully will make the next one!

Scotland for me, too, but further down the leagues.

Div 3 Dumbarton v Berwick.  I think this will be a HOME WIN as Dumbarton are challenging for the leadership and Berwick have the second worst away record in the Division.

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Greetings all, for my pick this week, it''s very simple. My second team Posh just don''t know how to lose these days, and will be looking to nick the top spot from Lesta. Cheltenham are down, so looks like a good ''un. So......

Peterborough United vs Cheltenham Town - home win

Good luck everyone!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, I was under the impression that Friday games counted? Akthough admittedly I assumed this game was being played Saturday! I''ve been out of the country for a few days and just lost track. Can NN or anyone else confirm this pick was valid and registered (even though it was wrong!).
[/quote]

The game can''t count my friend because we don''t include Friday games and I reckon it had already kicked off anyway. It was all in the opening post but I do understand that you have been busy. The best thing all round is you pick another team, if not your selection this week will be void.

Now... where''s Dereham''s favourite son[;)]

Hi Sorry about this - bank holiday activity has messed around my ability to get things done as I normally would.  I will have the 6 picks with you within 10 minutes.Sorry !Blah.

Barcelona to beat Recreativo Huelva  - YankeeCanary, NCFCShaun, obiwancanary, Hissing Sid,newyorkcanary, muddyfunster, ShackAttack - 7 of the most successful pickers gives me a clue here.      Rangers - Motherwell..Home Win - Pboro_Canary, diesel doris, GazzaTCC, GazzathegreatChelsea to beat Bolton. - monkey trahsers, butler, norfolkchance1, Graham Humphrey, city-till-i-die.  By popular demand, 5 pickers.These 3 were chosen by popular demand.Hajduk Split vs Cibalia - Hajduk to win - norfolkbroadslim, Trent CanarySporting Lisbon (7-1-3 home) v Naval (2-3-7 away).....Home win. - Inch_High - These two look nailed on.Stevenage v Ebbsfleet Utd - (lappinitup) as my 6th match [:)]My apologies for leaving this so late - as I say, bank holidays knock your routine out a bit...