Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Yes great picks indeed Blah, well done my friend, thanks to you and Billy Dixon we have...

1/6

Barcelona

Yankee, Shaun, Obiwan, HissingSid, NYC, Muddy, Shack.

4/11

Rangers

Pboro, Ddoris, GazzaTCC, GazzaTG

3/10

Chelsea

MonkeyT, Butler, Norfolkch, GrahamH, CTID

3/20

Hajduk Split

Broadslim, Trent

1/3

Sporting Lisbon

Inchy

4/7

Stevenage

Lapp

Which will win for the Academy £39.83p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £32.07 which just goes to show how well Billy looks after us. Even though I say this every week it’s always worth repeating - Billy would welcome each and one of you PUPs and treat your bets the same as this.

Now we kick off at 3pm with Chelsea, Rangers & Stevenage. I think Hajduk Split are next at 3:30 with Sporting Lisbon at 6pm and Barca at 7pm. So we’ll be all done and dusted by tonight.

Well done Blah and good luck all you PUPs. Don’t forget the meet on the 17th which is next Friday. Billy just told me he will be there and is looking forward to the darts challenge from Lapp and Wazzy[:O]

Have a good weekend and stay safe[B][B][Y][:)]

Had I realised how short the stevanage game was, I''d probably have gone for longer odds.  Still, it''s better to win short than lose long.  I''m off to the puppet theatre now - have a good afternoon and let''s hope for a win !

Sorry for any confusion with my pick this week, if it''s not too late then put me down for Barcelona to win against Huelva. Good luck everyone!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now all we need to know is which is your nap Blah my friend.

[/quote]

I don''t think he saw your comment. Perhaps put him down for the Stevenage game. As that was his final selection? It''s unfair to leave the picker without his own pick.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Blah went for Stoke Shaun - I think its in one of his posts.
[/quote]

Oh did he. Ok, thanks [Y]

Just got back and it seems that Chelsea, Stevenage, Rangers, and Hadjuk are wins.  Which leaves the 2 lowest odds games ( I think) Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona.  Fingers crossed...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Just got back and it seems that Chelsea, Stevenage, Rangers, and Hadjuk are wins.  Which leaves the 2 lowest odds games ( I think) Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona.  Fingers crossed...
[/quote]

Well done so far Blah, 4 wins in the bag. Sporting Lisbon start in a few minutes

http://livescore.com/default.dll?page=portugal

and then it''s Barca at 7pm  http://livescore.com/default.dll?page=spain

I''ll be back at work before these results are known so good luck for now[Y]

Come on everyone....we don''t have a lot to cheer about today so, with Barcelona a few minutes from having it all wrapped up for yet another Free Bet win ( pushing us right through the 500 pound mark ), let''s do all our cheering for Blah and the Free Bet team. Well done Blah!

Flippin brilliant Blah, were getting the hang of this now. Ray would have loved the last few weeks. Not sure about Billy Dixon though.[;)][Y]

Well done all.[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Flippin brilliant Blah, were getting the hang of this now. Ray would have loved the last few weeks. Not sure about Billy Dixon though.[;)][Y]

Well done all.[:D]

[/quote]Good grief, if there was ever an advert for snap decisions and the wisdom of crowds that was it.  Thanks to all for making 3 of the 6 stand out a mile, and the other 3 looked absolutely nailed on as I said earlier.Excellent work all pickers, and thanks Ray and Nutty for giving me the opportunity.  This is the first accumulator that has ever come up for me - it obviously helps when I don''t pick the games alone !  Cheers !

Yes well done everyone and Blah at least we have something to smile about today [:)]

Oh yes!!! I am so proud tonight. I had no idea until I got home. I thought having got to this evenings games we looked good but so many times one result has thwarted us. Not today though... Blah you are a star[*] Well done and well done all you PUPs. Ray would be so proud of you all.

Here''s Ray''s signature updated for the third time this spring[:)]

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £516 for the Academy,so far.