Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 36 of the free bet season. This week it’s Dereham’s top PUP Blahblahblah in charge and making the final selections. Blah was one of Ray''s favourite pickers not least for that wonderful Chesterfield moment last season. Now Dereham’s top PUP has been quietly climbing our pickers league in the last few weeks and is in good form as he prepares for his turn.

With it being Easter Weekend I would ask you PUPs to be careful when selecting this week. There are games on Good Friday which will obviously be too early to be included and another set of games on Easter Monday to confuse things. But there’s a full programme in England Scotland Wales and Europe on Saturday and Sunday for us to choose from.

Now just a reminder that we have the pickers meet to look forward to on the 17th. You are all welcome and I look forward to meeting as many of you as can make it. If any of you are not sure where and when PM me and I’ll get back to you.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Blah now. Good luck my friend and indeed to all you PUPs. Take it way Blah.. the free bet is yours........[:)]......

I leave you as always with Ray’s signature, which is now ammended to …….

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, yes Norfolkchance1 £476 for the Academy,so far.

I''ll have shot north of the border this week.

Aberdeen v Inverness Caledonian Thistle  HOME win. Best of luck Blah[:D][Y]

Even though they have let me down in the past. Top of the league Barcelona on 72 points to beat third from bottom Huelva, who are on 30 points. Surely Barca can''t slip up twice when I pick them.

Barcelona V Huelva - Home Win.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]Chelsea to beat Bolton.[/quote]

Did you get last weeks PM?

[/quote]I did, thanks. [Y]

Thanks nutty for such a kind OP.  with the pickers meet occuring on Friday, when is best for the final selection ?  Do you want the selection to be in by Friday afternoon, or would Friday evening be ok for the bet to be put on on the Saturday ?I''m happy to fit around whatever you see fit.CheersBlah.To everyone else, I''ll be looking for 5 tight odds matches and a 6th longer odds game.  It seems that 6 tight odds games only come off rarely and require the expertise of a YankeeCanary.  A lot of us have picked 5 out of 6 though.  So I figure if the 6th game is going to be a risk anyway, we may aswell take a chance and increase the pot.Good luck to all pickers, and thanks to Ray for setting this thing up in the first place.

I fancy a trip to Portugal this week as my Portuguese next door neighbour assures me this is a good un. He''s buying the drinks this Saturday if he''s wrong.

Sporting Lisbon  v Naval.....Home win.

Good luck to you Mr Blah and all our fellow pups.[;)]

Blah my friend, the pickers meet is next Friday. I am quite happy for you to make your selections Friday evening as usual. Or whatever you choose because the Free Bet is yours this week. I will ring them through to Billy as normal on Saurday morning. I''m sure you will make a fine job of it just as you did when you picked before[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Blah my friend, the pickers meet is next Friday. I am quite happy for you to make your selections Friday evening as usual. Or whatever you choose because the Free Bet is yours this week. I will ring them through to Billy as normal on Saurday morning. I''m sure you will make a fine job of it just as you did when you picked before[Y]

[/quote]Aaaaah, next Friday.. getting forgetful in my old age you know.  Ok, in that case can we have as many picks in as possible before 6 p.m. on Friday ladies and gents.Ta.

I think Liverpool will bounce back from last nights game quickly, so this week for me its

Liverpool to beat Blackburn

Good luck blahblahblah

Looks another tricky week for fixtures so its Spain for me this week and

Barcelona v Huelva - Home Win

Good luck Blahx3, and all PUPs

OTBC

A tricky week in the Welsh Premier this week, with the top 2 playing each other and the pick of week in action on Friday night (new saints v caersws)

However, I think my nap this week will be Porthmadog V HAVERFORDWEST - AWAY WIN, should be one of the longer odds selections that blah was looking for.

Good Luck PUPs

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

It''s been difficult to find a pick this week, but will go for a home win for Burnley v. QPR.

Burnley are W11 D5 L4 F36 A23 at home and QPR are W3 D9 L8 F13 A21 away.

Good Luck, Blahblahblah!

Really struggled this week. I''m not a fan of laying on teams that have played important mid-week champions league or wafer cup fixures, even so Barca looked good. I couldn''t see a great deal else that I liked past that and in reluctance I go for AEK Athens to beat Aris Saloniki. Only 2 games left in the league and these two teams are playing for the playoff positions. AEK could grab 2nd in the league, a win here certainly needed and Aris will need a win to try and leap-frog larissa into 5th place. AEK are a pretty good home team and have only dropped points at home 3 times, once to the run-away winners of the league olympiacos. Good luckx3 blahx3.

My nap this week sends me to Croatia!!!  Where I have picked out -

Hajduk Split vs Cibalia - Hajduk to win

Hajduk unbeaten at home (W10, D2, L0 - F25 A6), Cibalia are poor away (W1, D3, L8 - F5 A24).  Hajduk are top of the form table too (last 6 matches).

Best of luck Blah[:)][Y]

Here''s your 6th match Blah where I think the odds will be fair. Stevenage, looking for a play-off place in the Conference (10 7 3 37 22) at home to Ebbsfleet Utd (5 1 13 20 33) who look fairly safe. So......

Stevenage v Ebbsfleet Utd......Home win.

Good luck Blah and may you make it a Happy Easter for us all! [Y]