mcveigh---4

green---9

edworthy---7   fleming---7    charlton---5   drury---4

jonson---5   holt---4   francis---8    huckerby---4

leon---7   svensson---7

subs

hendo---3

mcveigh---5

Thought Green didn''t do anything wrong and made some fine saves in the first half.

Eddy and flemming were reliable as ever. Charlton never seems strong enough to me (so I always get nervous when he''s on the ball). I thought Drury had a bad game (seemed out of position half the time and wasn''t marking the guy that crossed for the goal)

Usual performances from Jonson and holt (i.e. not premiership quality). Francis was excellent again. 

Hucks didn''t seem interested (he looked really unfit) and the fullback had him in his pocket. Never tracked back (maybe this is why I thought Drury had a bad game). Unfortunately we need him on the top form all the time, since he''s our star and today was his worst performance of the season.

Leon put a lot of effort in without doing much and Svensson didn''t seem to do much apart from the goal of course!

Never rated Hendo and thought it was an insane substitution from Worty (why didnt he bring on bring on McVeigh!!!!!!!!). Hendo''s either not ready or he just ain''t good enough.

Didn''t think McVeigh had enough time to get into the game, though I do think he should start next week

green---7

edworthy---7   fleming---7    charlton---7   drury---5

jonson---5   holt---4   francis---6    huckerby---6

leon---6   svensson---6

subs

hendo---5

mcveigh---5

green---7

edworthy---7   fleming---7    charlton---7   drury---5

jonson---5   holt---5   francis---8    huckerby---5

leon---7   svensson---8

subs

hendo---5

mcveigh---5

Overall the defence did ok dury maybe should not have played coming back from injury he looked of the pace thank god for francis once again he worked his socks off and his shooting seems to have improved no end in the last couple of weeks holt and jonson were poor and gave blackburn far to much room and there passing was poor leon does his best without much end product and svensson seems a different person at the moment and played well with some crisp passing  hucks looked knackered as for hendo can,t see this one at all surly mcveigh should have come on.