Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Referees what a joke!!

Watching the Peterborough game and Joe Lewis just made Millwall retake a penalty 3 times after Joe Lewis saved 2 in a row! He hardly moved at all, Pepe Reina for liverpool does so well because he is a yard in front of the taker by the time the ball is struck!! Where do we get these jobsworth Referees? All we want is consistency but they are turning the game into a joke!Marshall gets bundled in his net the other week by Jerome and it was given, Mooney then disalllowed etc...Another bad 1 at our game today!!

Watching the Peterborough game and Joe Lewis just made Millwall retake a penalty 3 times after Joe Lewis saved 2 in a row!

Bit silly of him ... Clearly just wanted to show off [;)]

To be fair it''s the linesman not the referee in this instance.  How either of those penalties was forced to be retaken is beyond me, shocking decisions which I hope don''t cost Peterborough in the end, never know they might score from this free kick.

The Referee for today''s game was one of England''s highest ranking officials and could represent us at the next World Cup!

So I was hoping we''d see a great game with a fair referee!!

But for me he''s one of worse referee''s I''ve ever seen!!!