Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

another **** referee???

where are they dragging these tossers up from???another ''unfit for purpose display'' - worse season for refs i can ever remember...and when the city players finally had enough and had a go - he booked ''em for dissent - says it all - what a drongo...

Yes - he was absolutely apalling! Two stonewall penalties for us in the first 20 minutes and he didn''t give either of them. Well done to the lads for not letting it effect them and getting the win in spite of him. I''m honestly beginning to wonder whether there''s some secret referees equivalent of the masons and they''ve decided they''ll make sure we go down this season. I know that some go for you and some go against you, but the list of ones that have gone against us this season is as long as your arm and I can only really think of two slightly questionable big decisions that have gone our way all season.

usually the home team convince the ref for dodgy decisions to go their way

only at Norwich do we have the opposite happen. i was at the other end, but couldn''t see why the goal was disallowed in the 2nd half for offside, when the ball bounced off of a Watford player

I was in the barclay and the tug on Mooney was a definite red card and pen, couldn''t really see the hanball but I''d like to know why he disallowed Lees goal when the ball came off a Watford player to put him through. Add to that the fact that most of the borderline decisions were given to them and it proves what a load of crap the ref was yet again. Where do they get them from? This one was a prem ref as well so he should know better.

Yep rubbish ref AGAIN today. The major decisions going against us AGAIN. I can only hope we''re storing our favours with the officials up for the last 3 games. I''d just love getting some dodgy penalties given our way in the next few games. Having said that just getting the fair ones would make a nice change. Confused [8-)] Still - didn''t need it today! ''Mon the city!

[quote user="kdncfc"]I was in the barclay and the tug on Mooney was a definite red card and pen, couldn''t really see the hanball but I''d like to know why he disallowed Lees goal when the ball came off a Watford player to put him through. Add to that the fact that most of the borderline decisions were given to them and it proves what a load of crap the ref was yet again. Where do they get them from? This one was a prem ref as well so he should know better.[/quote]

I was in the Jarrold, and believe me, the handball was absolutely clear cut. He effectively punched it off Lee''s head 10 yards in front of the lino who was looking staright at it!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I was in the barclay and the tug on Mooney was a definite red card and pen, couldn''t really see the hanball but I''d like to know why he disallowed Lees goal when the ball came off a Watford player to put him through. Add to that the fact that most of the borderline decisions were given to them and it proves what a load of crap the ref was yet again. Where do they get them from? This one was a prem ref as well so he should know better.[/quote]

I was in the Jarrold, and believe me, the handball was absolutely clear cut. He effectively punched it off Lee''s head 10 yards in front of the lino who was looking staright at it!

[/quote]yep - as clear as day...maybe the big crowd un-nerves the officials - dunno - but they seem to bottle the big decisions - we don''t get a sniff of ''home advantage...''bty - it took the ref 10 seconds and one of the linesman 10 secs to begin appaluding jimmy neighbour!!!

The Official''s were shocking!! Yet again, we have 2 stonewall penalties not given. TV replays showed they were both clear penalties and the watford player should of been sent off.

Lee''s goal should of been allowed too, as it was a watford player who flicked the ball to Lee. This happened right in front of me!  This was the linesmen mistake, who put his flag up for offside and not the referee''s. I don''t think i''ve ever shouted so much abuse to someone in my life!

Very poor officials again and i''m so glad they didn''t matter at the end of the day!

the shocking thing is that referee will be going to the world cup and is on 60k a year!!!

I would like to know what action the club takes because I believe one of the problems is that little ol Norwich just take it lying down. If I was the CE the phone line between NCFC and the Professional Games Officials would be red hot after the rubbish our supporters have had to put up with. Somehow I believe that doesn''t happen and we just have to accept what is thrown at us.

Steve Tanner - Premiership and FIFA ref

What a joke, missed 2 stonewall penalties, how he missed the blatant hand ball I will never know.

Things have not evened themselves out this season and its easy to say but for dodgy pens against us (Coventry, Reading) and poor decisions not going for us (D''Urso''s both in the same game - remember Docherty red card overturned as it was a legit tackle) this is the reason we are near the bottom.The reality is too many substandard perforemances and only 45 minute performances unlike today which was a thoroughly deserved victory - Hale Alan Lee - what an example

Anyone else see the Lino near the Barclay smiling and waving away what the fans were saying?

''Arry isn''t a fan of Tanner''s either.[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7802802.stm]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7802802.stm[/url]