Sign in to follow this  
Canary Poirot

Ipswich game massive

Big players win big games. The next game away at Ipswich is massive. It is another must win game, and one we can win. Ipswich are on a poor run, with nothing but local pride to play for. We are playing for our lives in this division. Our big players, who I know care, will have to step up to the plate again next weekend, as they did today. Darel Russell, Jason Shackell, Gary Doherty, Alan Lee and Lee Croft, it''s time to write yourselves into folk lore with another sterling display. I believe we can do it.  

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]Big players win big games. The next game away at Ipswich is massive. It is another must win game, and one we can win. [/quote]You really earned your "Poirot" username with this observation.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Its always massive
[/quote]beat me to it...lol.....come city beat the scum...i cant beleive its not on TV/sky its a fecking joke...hope i can find it online somewere

[quote user="farley"]We''ll win this one. Haven''t been this confident about a Derby game for years.[:)][/quote]Same. It helps that I have tickets but ipswich are crap atm and we''re confident (as shown today).BRING IT ON IPPO

I think most Norwich fans fancy we will do the scum on sunday which scares me because we all thought the same against Wednesday, personally I think we will pick up a point and our survival will stay in doubt untill the very last minute of the very last game, you wouldn''t expect it any other way with Norwich would you?

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]Big players win big games. The next game away at Ipswich is massive. It is another must win game, and one we can win. Ipswich are on a poor run, with nothing but local pride to play for. We are playing for our lives in this division. Our big players, who I know care, will have to step up to the plate again next weekend, as they did today. Darel Russell, Jason Shackell, Gary Doherty, Alan Lee and Lee Croft, it''s time to write yourselves into folk lore with another sterling display. I believe we can do it.  [/quote]

Exactly!! Point is you seem to seriously underestimate that factor!

Saving grace for us is that Ipswich now can''t relegate us and that I think will reduce (slightly) some of the intense pressure they will heap on us.