Sign in to follow this  
Bing Bang

Bets for tomoz

Anyone else having a little accumalator for tomorrows games.

I''m on Norwich, Sheff utd, Coventry & Tranmere. £10 returns £80 with Ladbrokes.

Accumulators are stupid unless the teams are certs and theres a max of about 4.Word of advice, stick to singles. ;)

That''s ridiculous, you should do about 8 teams and put about 3 quid on. On international weekend the other week, when england played Slovakia i picked 10 teams who all won, albeit most were dead certs (Italy v Montenegro, Switzerland v Modolva etc.) and won 100, putting 3 on.

[quote user="Big Bob"]That''s ridiculous, you should do about 8 teams and put about 3 quid on. On international weekend the other week, when england played Slovakia i picked 10 teams who all won, albeit most were dead certs (Italy v Montenegro, Switzerland v Modolva etc.) and won 100, putting 3 on.[/quote]

lol well at this stage of the season you try picking ten winners

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''ve got soton, swansea, norwich, wolves and burnley all to win --- £10 will pay me £930,,,tasty - yum, yum!!![:P]
[/quote]

Should have gone to Ladbrokes, that wud have u £992. Long shot mate considering thats 3 away wins and 2 teams in bottom 3 to win. Good luck anyway.

[quote user="Wallerboy"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''ve got soton, swansea, norwich, wolves and burnley all to win --- £10 will pay me £930,,,tasty - yum, yum!!![:P][/quote]

Should have gone to Ladbrokes, that wud have u £992. Long shot mate considering thats 3 away wins and 2 teams in bottom 3 to win. Good luck anyway.

[/quote]the red top is unlucky for me - like the greeno paddy''s mate,,,i''ve gone for fresher teams,,,should go close,,,hoping[:D]

[quote user="Wallerboy"]

I''m on Norwich, Sheff utd, Coventry & Tranmere. £10 returns £80 with Ladbrokes.

[/quote]Don''t mention me and betting at the moment. I went crazy and put a pound on this, but I done so bloody well. I always back our relegation candidates to get something to soften the blow if they do..Middlesbrough to beat Hull City //Watford to draw with Barnsley //Los Angeles to draw with Chivas USA //Cardiff to beat Crystal Palace //Aston Villa to draw with Everton //Nottingham Forest to beat Bristol City //Plymouth Argyle to beat Coventry City //San Jose to draw with Chicago //Newcastle to beat Stoke City xNorwich City to beat Swansea City xSheffield Wednesday to draw with Derby County x8/11

I don''t gamble anymore - last time I bet on a horse it came in so late it had to tip-toe back to its stable.

[quote user="Wallerboy"]

[/quote]Guess that''s you £10 lighter then.....

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''ve got soton, swansea, norwich, wolves and burnley all to win --- £10 will pay me £930,,,tasty - yum, yum!!![:P]
[/quote]

Unlucky on that one mate!!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''ve got soton, swansea, norwich, wolves and burnley all to win --- £10 will pay me £930,,,tasty - yum, yum!!![:P][/quote]

[/quote]gutted[:''(]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

gutted[:''(]
[/quote]

Sheff Utd messed up my 6 team accumulator 2day!  Cant believe forst held on, espeically as its usually Norwich who mess my accumulators up!

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]gutted[:''(][/quote]

Sheff Utd messed up my 6 team accumulator 2day!  Cant believe forst held on, espeically as its usually Norwich who mess my accumulators up!

[/quote]ouch - especially cos forest were down to 10 men early on...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

gutted[:''(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

ouch - especially cos forest were down to 10 men early on...
[/quote]

Yep for sure. Although I didnt lose as much as you did!  Im only a poor student, I have turned my 5er that i put in my account about 5 weeks ago into just over 30quid though so im not doing so bad!

[quote user="shyster"]I don''t gamble anymore - last time I bet on a horse it came in so late it had to tip-toe back to its stable.[/quote]The old ones are the bestI backed a horse at 10-1, it didn''t come in until 10 to 3

[quote user="maldini"]Accumulators are stupid unless the teams are certs and theres a max of about 4.

Word of advice, stick to singles. ;)
[/quote]

£1 on the following

swansea, brum, reading, cov, wolves, norwich, sheff weds, sheff utd, palace to all win

and ippy, burnley, donny to draw their games would return £55k!!