Sign in to follow this  
canaryfan68

Delia's new tv show - How to cheat at running a football club!

She already has the main ingredients with a chief executive who couldn''t make our club rise, have a chairman full of hot air,some team players who rise to the occasion until they feel the hesat of the kitchen and offer their own false promises and have a few items from the bargain basement shops.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

All fair fan criticism.  But not a single one of you has come up with who is going to replace them.

Why is that?

[/quote]

Do you have any suggestions, Einstein?

All fair fan criticism.  But not a single one of you has come up with who is going to replace them.

Why is that?[/quote]

And that''s our job is it?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Why is that?[/quote]

[/quote]

If you want the Board out, yes.

Camuldonum...please. When Liverpool was bought by Gillette & Hicks how many other suitors were there to purchase at the same time,not many I remember .But there are others ready to invest in Liverpool even now so why not NCFC? If the price is right or there is potential in the club someone will come up with the investment to buy us,if we price ourselves out of the market or put parameters in place that stop any potential purchasers then there won''t be many bidders. I can''t recall the Liverpool owners having to live in Liverpool.

I applaud the regime for taking over when they did but even there original line that no one person should ever rule this club has worn thin. When she/they took over we were a medium placed championship club whereas now we are staring League 1 in the face and have never been so asset stripped as we are now!

Its  not my job to say who will take over but when I sold my house recently I didn''t tell the estate agent who had to buy it, I just gave them a set of instructions which allowed it to be sold/bought at the market price rather than an over inflated price and the rest is history.

If your allegiance is with the Smiths I can''t knock that but I won''t agree that there isn''t any suitors out there with interests in taking this club forward.

I don''t have any allegiance with anyone.  I am a journalist and happily s**t all over anyone who even gives me a half a chance to do so and, sometimes, duping them in the process.

If Smith/Gunn give me a chance to stitch them up I will do so without a second thought.

Lots of you want your Board out.  No argument with that but none of you have come up with the moneyed replacements so far.

Again I ask: why is that?  Or are you just a message board warrior with concerns for their club but **** all money?

Again I ask: why is that?  Or are you just a message board warrior with concerns for their club but **** all money?

[/quote]

Again I ask: Why do you come on this site when you "passionatly" support 2 other teams?

Why is that?

Pathetic coment camuldonum if i were to put my house up 4 sale could you tell me the name of the buyer?

[/quote]

I don''t have any allegiance with anyone.  I am a journalist and happily s**t all over anyone who even gives me a half a chance to do so and, sometimes, duping them in the process.

If Smith/Gunn give me a chance to stitch them up I will do so without a second thought.

Lots of you want your Board out.  No argument with that but none of you have come up with the moneyed replacements so far.

[/quote]

Most of your dross ends up in the daily star Cam so calling yourself a journalist is stretching the truth(daily star style) just a little don''t you think.

[/quote]

Sort of sums you up doesn''t it?[:|]

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Camuldonum...please. When Liverpool was bought by Gillette & Hicks how many other suitors were there to purchase at the same time,not many I remember .But there are others ready to invest in Liverpool even now so why not NCFC? If the price is right or there is potential in the club someone will come up with the investment to buy us,if we price ourselves out of the market or put parameters in place that stop any potential purchasers then there won''t be many bidders. I can''t recall the Liverpool owners having to live in Liverpool.

I applaud the regime for taking over when they did but even there original line that no one person should ever rule this club has worn thin. When she/they took over we were a medium placed championship club whereas now we are staring League 1 in the face and have never been so asset stripped as we are now!

Its  not my job to say who will take over but when I sold my house recently I didn''t tell the estate agent who had to buy it, I just gave them a set of instructions which allowed it to be sold/bought at the market price rather than an over inflated price and the rest is history.

If your allegiance is with the Smiths I can''t knock that but I won''t agree that there isn''t any suitors out there with interests in taking this club forward.

[/quote]

I think you''ll find the Liverpool bunch are running out of money with the repayment of £350m just a few months away.....

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2009/03/24/georg

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="canaryfan68"]

[/quote]

I think you''ll find the Liverpool bunch are running out of money with the repayment of £350m just a few months away.....

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2009/03/24/georg

[/quote]I understood they have a choice of wealthy purchasers waiting in the wings who are simply waiting for the right price. I believe they call it ''Brinksmanship'' as the repayment date approaches so the current owner will become more and more ''reasonable'' at the negotiation table. It''s been well documented Cam, surprised you missed it.ps How come you don''t own your two clubs then, can''t you afford it ? Both much smaller cheaper clubs than ours.

[/quote]Your really embarrassing yourself here Cam, once again.And don''t you think asking about people''s financial matters  is a little personal?Oh yeah, I forgot, your the scum of the earth (journalist).Okay then, carry on [:|]

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]
Your really embarrassing yourself here Cam, once again.
And don''t you think asking about people''s financial matters  is a little personal?

Oh yeah, I forgot, your the scum of the earth (journalist).
Okay then, carry on [:|]
[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

And you label people you''ve never met ''pisshead thugs''? You sir are a complete........................

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Why is that?

[/quote]Can I ask MY, where did you get this photo of Doomcaster looking for inspiration on who to cjose as the new manager?

Do you have any suggestions, Einstein?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I ask you really nicely just to leave us alone for the last few weeks of the season? In case you hadn''t noticed we''re having a really tough time and don''t need the likes of you stirring us up.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Can I ask you really nicely just to leave us alone for the last few weeks of the season? In case you hadn''t noticed we''re having a really tough time and don''t need the likes of you stirring us up.

[/quote]

CA. Don''t ask him nicely......Tell him to go forth and multiply....

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He wont listen, he gets a kick out of it. What more would you expect from a copy/paste lazy research journo who works for a 20p comic tabloid?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thought I''d try the nicey nicey approach first Mello [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thought I''d try the nicey nicey approach first Mello [:)]

[/quote]

Sod that with this bloke Angel, he can bugger off and let us grieve in peace.

Like I said if their is a solution then people will talk and get around the table,unlike our lot who aren''t open to offers. Before you say who has the money to replace them,well there are others around with money just waiting,because as our situation gets worse our value becomes less or there bargaining position becomes weakened as their asset becomes worth less. In a recession there are still people with money who want a great investment!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Why is that?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody knew for a long time who was going to repace Robert Chase.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Why is that?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody knew for a long time who was going to repace Robert Chase.

OTBC

[/quote]

Don''t tell Mick that!

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]
And don''t you think asking about people''s financial matters  is a little personal?

[/quote]

We do what is necessary to get the story.  This isn''t the Eastern Daily Press you know.....................

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We do what is necessary to get the story.  This isn''t the Eastern Daily Press you know.....................

[/quote]

You do what is necessary to get the story? Rubbish, and anyone who reads your shite paper will back me up. Your a complete mug and you really can''t see it can you? You talk a good game Cam but you lack respect and morals yet have an opinion on my friends who you''ve never met. Shit stirring hack.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you remember the Chase out protests [google it part timer]?  I''ll repeat what Bly said ''no one new of a replacement'' yet we still stood up to the regime in question.