Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

Lee - unlikely hero

[quote user="shyster"]Lee, or a target man of his ilk, should''ve been signed at the beginning of the season.[/quote]agreed Shyster. Listening to his interviews he sounds as if he has got his head screwed on, and gives 100%, but with an end product too.

He actually said pre match that we would win and he would give everything --- and that''s exactly what happened. Could this be a first? He is a refreshing change from all the cheap talk we''ve had this season and before, at last we''ve got someone up front who can rough em up and works his nuts off. He must be an inspiration to the rest of the team and hope we can sing this after next Sunday......

Alan lee, alan lee, alan, alan lee

Alan lee, alan lee, alan, alan lee

scored against the scum, scored another one

alan lee, alan lee, alan lee.

He did well today, and is a good championship striker. Doesn''t do himself any favours though by arguing with the referee every game.

Shackell was man of the match in my opinion, but well done Lee

Have seen Lee at Birmingham and Swansea now and he has impressed me with his committment and his willingness to go in where it hurts. I couldn''t give a damn who he has played for before as I have worked for the competition in my industry and it comes down to being an employee and receiving a salary for your efforts. He is refreshing to see because he shows that he cares and now that he works for us he can be seen giving 110% every time he takes the pitch.

Well done Alan,you have carried yourself well and if it was my choice I''d sign you!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Anyone else growing to love Alan Lee?[/quote]Was it really necessary to start another thread on Lee? You should know better Pete [;)]

Thought he was immense today from the moment he was geeing the players up with his clenched fist before the game to after the whistle when he clapped all 4 corners of the ground with the biggest smile on his face..

Do I care that he once played for Ipswich - no I don''t care a damn - he''s one of us now and thank God for that [:)]

SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP!!!

I feel a little dirty saying that but given the commitment he has showed so far for Norwich I couldn''t care less about his binner roots!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Thought he was immense today from the moment he was geeing the players up with his clenched fist before the game to after the whistle when he clapped all 4 corners of the ground with the biggest smile on his face..

Do I care that he once played for Ipswich - no I don''t care a damn - he''s one of us now and thank God for that [:)]

[/quote]

Same here, I don''t feel dirty either, I''d sooner he was playing for us than against us [Y]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Anyone else growing to love Alan Lee?[/quote]He''s done some bad things in his past, let''s forgive them.  He didn''t know about Ipswich when he first tried them, and after the first hit, it was always going to take time for him to get clean again.  Let''s not write him off because of his past errors.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Anyone else growing to love Alan Lee?[/quote]

He''s done some bad things in his past, let''s forgive them.  He didn''t know about Ipswich when he first tried them, and after the first hit, it was always going to take time for him to get clean again.  Let''s not write him off because of his past errors.
[/quote]

It doesn''t mean Jack S*it and F*ck all that Lee was once a Scummer. He joined us cause it was convenient from where he lives on the Suffolk/Essex border.

Anyone that still insists on giving him stick for being a Scummer in the past are total pr*cks!

All I know is that I''ve seen all his Norwich games and he has sweated blood for us and really wants it big time something you can''t always say about certain other players.

Apart from his commitment hes also improved our forward line no end and has been very unlucky to only have one goal for us to his name!

We should be trying to sign him whatever Division we find ourselves in next season!

He has given us something a bit extra and we need someone who can battle at the moment.

I''ve got a feeling he''ll score against them next week to prove those last few doubters wrong!

Absolute star. I particularly loved the fact that the guy sitting behind me spent the first half slagging him off, saying he was useless and unfit, couldn''t control himself etc etc, only to start cheering him as he ran riot in the second half. Loved the fact that he gestured to all four stands after the game. Deserved a goal so much, and had it not behind for the muppets in black he would have had one.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Anyone else growing to love Alan Lee?[/quote]

He''s done some bad things in his past, let''s forgive them.  He didn''t know about Ipswich when he first tried them, and after the first hit, it was always going to take time for him to get clean again.  Let''s not write him off because of his past errors.
[/quote]

It doesn''t mean Jack S*it and F*ck all that Lee was once a Scummer. He joined us cause it was convenient from where he lives on the Suffolk/Essex border.

Anyone that still insists on giving him stick for being a Scummer in the past are total pr*cks!

All I know is that I''ve seen all his Norwich games and he has sweated blood for us and really wants it big time something you can''t always say about certain other players.

Apart from his commitment hes also improved our forward line no end and has been very unlucky to only have one goal for us to his name!

We should be trying to sign him whatever Division we find ourselves in next season!

[/quote]

Was the humour of blahblahblah''s post lost completely? or did you not manage even a wry smile?

I was wondering where Pete''s ''''I feel dirty '''' thread had gone and realised hes merged it with this one [:)]

Might put some money on him next week to score the first goal [:)] Thats Lee not Pete [:)]

He was immense today - the effort and commitment were superb and he was very unlucky not to score.

Whatever division we''re in, he''d be a good signing for next season.

Alan Lee has been a breathe of fresh air. The commitment and effort he showed today was brilliant, he was very unfortunate not to score. Also after the match the way he went round the ground clapping the ground and punching his fist in the air shows he cares. We must do our upmost to sign him at the end of the season regardless of what division we are in. He already has said he wants to stay here

I''m actually pleased he played for Ipswich, Imagine how they feel letting a quality striker go, who eventually turns out for us and saves us from relegation? - That''s one helluva bitter pill to swallow! should get nicely lodged in their fake cockney throats for years to come!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Anyone else growing to love Alan Lee?[/quote]me! That run and strike today where he hit the post was just something special. Every effort must be made to sign him perm.

its another trevor putney situation ...

i bet he would be one hell of a hero if he scores next week , being a ex scummer thinking, would go right out of the window .for most if not all .