Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

The Question Bryan Gunn Should Ask Alan Lee

"Listen Alan, the game at Ipswich could determine the fortunes of this club for some time. Given the needed spark and leadership you are now giving to Norwich City, what do the manager and his Ipswich players know about you that they will try to use to their advantage? What are the weaknesses they think you have either in temperament, or buttons they will attempt to push to negate your effectiveness? Let''s get those things on the table and then develop a plan together to offset any tactics they may employ." 

Not to mention the entire crowd on his back from start to finish, giving him all sorts of vile abuse.  Oddly, I get the feeling he thrives on it, like a pantomine villain.

I reckon he''s going to love it! I don''t want to talk up the role he could play at P''oo Rd but it could be pivotal. It''s a fine line though as I believe discipline will be crucial that day!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

"Listen Alan, the game at Ipswich could determine the fortunes of this club for some time. Given the needed spark and leadership you are now giving to Norwich City, what do the manager and his Ipswich players know about you that they will try to use to their advantage? What are the weaknesses they think you have either in temperament, or buttons they will attempt to push to negate your effectiveness? Let''s get those things on the table and then develop a plan together to offset any tactics they may employ." 

[/quote]

Who is the Ipswich manager at the minute?

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]Not to mention the entire crowd on his back from start to finish, giving him all sorts of vile abuse.  Oddly, I get the feeling he thrives on it, like a pantomine villain.
[/quote]

I hope they give him hell all game! He''ll thrive on it.

Imagine if he scores the winner!!!

LOL!

Alan Lee getting booed will be like giving Popeye spinach

Not only is he looking forward to it, I am sure he has a massive point to prove.

The Norwich old boys always seem to score against us. About time we turned the tables and had Alan Lee scoring the winner at porto-loo road.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

narr not sure bruv''

''If we give you the deal that you want at the end of the season, will you still try as hard and be that committed?''

God I''ve just realised how cynical I''ve become. Oh well.