Sign in to follow this  
hook norton canary

Charlton and Fleming

I also read this and found it interesting, because i heard no mention on the radio commentary at all and this is the sort of thing Roy Waller would get quite over excited about! Any one who went to the game see anything?

That''s good then !

Shows that at least one of them was aware of something wrong and was trying to prevent a reoccurrence !

If they had cuddled and kissed well.........

What happened was that they had been having a bit of a disagreement throughout the half and ended up pushing each other. Seems like there could be a discipline problem at Carrow Road with these publicly squaring up and Bentley not bothering in training. Hope Worthington comes down hard on them

Happened in the First half in our 18 yard box, hand bags at ten paces stuff. Charlton seem to start it but Fleming seem to defuse the incident by pointing at the crowd. As to gesture not in front of our supporters.   

[quote]it says in the mail on sunday that charlton and fleming are going to be investigated by the fa as they grapped hold of each other and swore at each other! what happened?[/quote]

Didn''t look to be malicious at all.  They just started shouting at each other and then pushed each other away.  I wasn''t too concerned when I saw it.  It wasn''t like Wolves on the opening day of the season at Stoke when they had a full on ruck!!

Not a lot in this really. Fleming was constantly diving in when the ball was played up to the feet of the striker he was marking. But he wasn''t winning the ball. So this left the Blackburn player with the ball at his feet, in on goal, with Charlton having to leave his man to scramble across and cover.I would have been more than happy had Charlton strangled Fleming, but sadly he just screamed abuse at him.