Sign in to follow this  
LQ

I couldn't get you all eggs...

Love that ''Football Gods'' link - especially that Philosophy

"Football cannot be best appreciated from an armchair"

[quote user="LQ"]Do the comfy seats in the Director''s Box count?

[:)]

[/quote]

They way you''re rubbing shoulders with those at the helm (with your being on the SCG an'' all that). It won''t be long before you''re settled down in the Director''s Box feasting on fine fare and networking with the local business folk and VIPs.....[;)]   

I''ll give you a wave from the seats of the ''awful oiks'' and the ''great unwashed'' - and you can toss me a few florins...

I''d refuse - as I have every time I''ve been offered a seat in a box or in The Business.It''s not really my cup of tea. A little too sanitised and florin tossing has never been my forte...[;)]

[quote user="LQ"]I''d refuse - as I have every time I''ve been offered a seat in a box or in The Business.

It''s not really my cup of tea. A little too sanitised and florin tossing has never been my forte...

[;)]

[/quote]

You could always stand with the CEO outside the ground this afternoon - with the rest of his adulating ''groupies''.....[8-|]

I knowz you''ze got da hots for ''im![:P]

I don''t make passes at men who wear glasses.[:P](actually I feel a bit ill now...)

Come on Mello, LQ may well be in favour of the boards'' policies, but fancying Mr Doncaster, surely not!

LQ - I have to say some men wear glasses well, Johnny Depp being one of them and of course my perennial favourite manager, Martin O''Neill.

Sigh...Johnny Depp...[ip]I''m not in favour of all policies btw, just that sometimes they do make sense. The ones that don''t I have a moan about to people who might change them!Anyway, back to Johnny Depp...

Well I did say lots about luck and something about miracles!?

LQ,

Was that you on 606 tonight?

I dont always agree with your views on the club, but do applaud your articulate expression of them.

If it was you it was a good call.

(end of praise)

No! The Charlie Brooker thing was my second choice - then I realised I couldn''t use that either!![:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Unless you write about my favourite subject LQ..............ie me.........I won''t be reading your blogs!.[;)][/quote]She can''t have a blog writing me, me, me wiz, you already do it! [;)]

But unless you read it how do you know it isn''t about you Wiz?[;)]