Sign in to follow this  
Mook

Re: Norwich Fans Jailed

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="E Block"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="maldini"]they''re getting attacked and you want them to just walk away ncfcstar? easier said than done.
[/quote]

And look what happened, they ended up in prison.  Unfortunately these nice lads clearly didn''t have the initiative to run or think about their actions.  How anyone can justify or support what they have done is beyond me, there are plenty of bars before you end up anywhere near Loseby Lane, and it''s not even in the main part of the city centre, it''s a back street.

Most of all, these "lads" were 40 YEAR OLD MEN.  Whatever you say, they should have known better, and I''m sorry but they got what they deserved.  They may have been provoked, but at the end of the day that means nothing when they retaliate in the way they did.
[/quote]

Come off it mate. I agree they''ve been rightfully punished but you can honestly say you''ve never retaliated or wouldn''t defend yourself? And please stop trying to imply iT was pre arranged as i was actually invited along with them and i know they wouldn''t of put me in such danger and you have no proof, just like the court case didn''t, to suggest otherwise.

[/quote]

Arthur or is it Gavin I have a question for you.

Just back from an Easter roast with family and was speaking to my cousin. My cousin works at Heatrae and claims he knows you?

He says you are in your 30s and your real name is Gavin Place.

Now I love some of your work on here but would like to know is there any truth to this? Bit sad if true, and even sadder that someone in his 30s claims to be a pensioner? Is it true? Who are you really?

Hope this isnt true. Arthur/Gavin put my mind to rest please and explain. The floor is yours young/old chap.

[/quote]

That would be my nephew, who has my account details and uses it when im away on business or pleasure. My son also has my details and writes on my behalf occasionaly. Hope that answers your question.

[/quote]

Just like to point out that neither have used this account for a while, and any doubts as to who I am can be dissmissed by looking me up on facebook. You will see my details eg date of birth.

All this thread has been my own thoughts and not my sons or nephews. Cheers anyway E-Block.

Not to worry Arthur.

Thought it was a bit strange. My cousin said you were Gavin Place or Plaice, who he works with on shifts at Heatrae. Does your nephew Gavin have a twin brother Gareth who also works at Heatrae? Think I had a drink with them when I was out with my cousin, nice guys.

Keep up the good work.

Arthur - Tell your nephew and son to get their own account and stop being so lazy [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Arthur - Tell your nephew and son to get their own account and stop being so lazy [:)][/quote]

I have done City Angel, but my nephews are not the sharpest tools in the box[;)], and my sons not a frequent user[B], they need to get there arses in gear[|-)]. They only use it when im away on very rare occasions.[:@]

I reckon 3-0 City tomorrow CA, what do you think?

[quote user="E Block"]

Not to worry Arthur.

Thought it was a bit strange. My cousin said you were Gavin Place or Plaice, who he works with on shifts at Heatrae. Does your nephew Gavin have a twin brother Gareth who also works at Heatrae? Think I had a drink with them when I was out with my cousin, nice guys.

Keep up the good work.

[/quote]

If one looked like Mr Toad from Wind In The Willows and the other like Pepe Reina, then yes that was them, but please dont put there names on the internet for all to see mate. They are nice lads, bit simple sometimes but nice lads.[;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="maldini"]they''re getting attacked and you want them to just walk away ncfcstar? easier said than done.[/quote]And look what happened, they ended up in prison.  Unfortunately these nice lads clearly didn''t have the initiative to run or think about their actions.  How anyone can justify or support what they have done is beyond me, there are plenty of bars before you end up anywhere near Loseby Lane, and it''s not even in the main part of the city centre, it''s a back street.Most of all, these "lads" were 40 YEAR OLD MEN.  Whatever you say, they should have known better, and I''m sorry but they got what they deserved.  They may have been provoked, but at the end of the day that means nothing when they retaliate in the way they did.[/quote]

Come off it mate. I agree they''ve been rightfully punished but you can honestly say you''ve never retaliated or wouldn''t defend yourself? And please stop trying to imply iT was pre arranged as i was actually invited along with them and i know they wouldn''t of put me in such danger and you have no proof, just like the court case didn''t, to suggest otherwise.

[/quote]I just think it''s a bit funny where they ended up (in Leicester, not prison, just to make that clear!).  I wasn''t, and haven''t tried to imply that it was pre-arranged, but that it wasn''t necessarily stopped either.  There''s a difference between defending yourself, and throwing bricks etc.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Arthur - Tell your nephew and son to get their own account and stop being so lazy [:)][/quote]

I have done City Angel, but my nephews are not the sharpest tools in the box[;)], and my sons not a frequent user[B], they need to get there arses in gear[|-)]. They only use it when im away on very rare occasions.[:@]

I reckon 3-0 City tomorrow CA, what do you think?

[/quote]

I''m too nervous to even think about the scoreline Arthur but hope that you''re right. Can''t bear to think about us in League 1.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

These were not people having a "few too many" and having to be sorted out by the local plod.  Had that been so they would have been charged at worst with drunk and disorderly, disorderly conduct, obstructing a police officer et al or even given a caution.

Whoever started it (and it doesn''t matter who started it) they were more than happy to respond to the challenge (if, as Arthur maintains, these smashing lads were innocent victims). 

They were not charged with minor offences - they were charged with Affray which once carried a maximum of 14 years imprisonment (today three years).

Very few people escape prison sentences for Affray - the current sentencing guidelines tell Her Majesty''s Judges that custody is the first choice and they can be challenged on a non custodial sentence unless the accused has a completely clean record or "that there are exceptional extenuating circumstances" which,  if challenged by the CPS, the Judge would have to justify in writing.  Even then it is recommended that it should be a suspended prison sentence.

Unfortunately the defendants were guilty of "aggravated affray" which gives the Judge no option but a prison sentence.  The two principal factors which make it "aggravated" are a) it happened in a public place in which ordinary members of the public were going about their business (i.e., not a punch up in Arthur''s back garden)  b) put members of the public in physical danger by their actions.

That is a prison sentence and I am sure their Counsel would have warned them of that and advised a guilty plea having looked at the CCTV material.  The sentences would have been reduced because of the guilty plea.

Counsel did the best they could in mitigation (and maybe they saved a few months here and there).   They rounded up the letters saying what smashing blokes they all are deep down, how it was out of character (apart from the "previous" that is), much as Arthur would have it. I have listened to mitigation for 50 years and it''s a book in itself.

No doubt all also helped their elderly Mum/Dad with the washing up.

Personally I don''t think it reflects at all on Norwich City with whom the hapless Colchester have had many happy [+o(] games without any trouble at all from either side and neither would I expect it.

Viewed from Essex it was a bunch of p**shead thugs who went looking for aggro and who happen to be friends of Arthur.

If all else fails blame the Press.[;)]

[/quote]

Yawn. Tabloid journo strong points never were humour. Arthur this Arthur that. You again fail to answer my gripe which was....

Leicestershire police refused to let them back into the pub near the train station and instead led them to a pub full of leicester hooligans.

I never said they were innocent, but I stand by the fact they are nice lads as I know them through my son and have actually met and spoke to them-You havent.

But hey lets not ruin that good old value for money 20p Daily Star shall we. I wonder where people get the idea that tabloid hacks sensationlise stories???

[/quote]I still am unsure as to why you still seem defencive over them. I have been inside a publ full of opposition fans on several occaisions and I have also had a couple of drinks - not drunk mind you. I am yet to have found myself removed or even asked to be removed from the bar/pub and have even had good banter with the other fans. Talking about our teams strengths and where we think the key footballing battles will be on the pitch.If I was removed from one pub for effectively being drunk and disorderly then I would go home and take advantage of the fact I wasn''t arrested for it!

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

These were not people having a "few too many" and having to be sorted out by the local plod.  Had that been so they would have been charged at worst with drunk and disorderly, disorderly conduct, obstructing a police officer et al or even given a caution.

Whoever started it (and it doesn''t matter who started it) they were more than happy to respond to the challenge (if, as Arthur maintains, these smashing lads were innocent victims). 

They were not charged with minor offences - they were charged with Affray which once carried a maximum of 14 years imprisonment (today three years).

Very few people escape prison sentences for Affray - the current sentencing guidelines tell Her Majesty''s Judges that custody is the first choice and they can be challenged on a non custodial sentence unless the accused has a completely clean record or "that there are exceptional extenuating circumstances" which,  if challenged by the CPS, the Judge would have to justify in writing.  Even then it is recommended that it should be a suspended prison sentence.

Unfortunately the defendants were guilty of "aggravated affray" which gives the Judge no option but a prison sentence.  The two principal factors which make it "aggravated" are a) it happened in a public place in which ordinary members of the public were going about their business (i.e., not a punch up in Arthur''s back garden)  b) put members of the public in physical danger by their actions.

That is a prison sentence and I am sure their Counsel would have warned them of that and advised a guilty plea having looked at the CCTV material.  The sentences would have been reduced because of the guilty plea.

Counsel did the best they could in mitigation (and maybe they saved a few months here and there).   They rounded up the letters saying what smashing blokes they all are deep down, how it was out of character (apart from the "previous" that is), much as Arthur would have it. I have listened to mitigation for 50 years and it''s a book in itself.

No doubt all also helped their elderly Mum/Dad with the washing up.

Personally I don''t think it reflects at all on Norwich City with whom the hapless Colchester have had many happy [+o(] games without any trouble at all from either side and neither would I expect it.

Viewed from Essex it was a bunch of p**shead thugs who went looking for aggro and who happen to be friends of Arthur.

If all else fails blame the Press.[;)]

[/quote]

Yawn. Tabloid journo strong points never were humour. Arthur this Arthur that. You again fail to answer my gripe which was....

Leicestershire police refused to let them back into the pub near the train station and instead led them to a pub full of leicester hooligans.

I never said they were innocent, but I stand by the fact they are nice lads as I know them through my son and have actually met and spoke to them-You havent.

But hey lets not ruin that good old value for money 20p Daily Star shall we. I wonder where people get the idea that tabloid hacks sensationlise stories???

[/quote]

I still am unsure as to why you still seem defencive over them. I have been inside a publ full of opposition fans on several occaisions and I have also had a couple of drinks - not drunk mind you. I am yet to have found myself removed or even asked to be removed from the bar/pub and have even had good banter with the other fans. Talking about our teams strengths and where we think the key footballing battles will be on the pitch.

If I was removed from one pub for effectively being drunk and disorderly then I would go home and take advantage of the fact I wasn''t arrested for it!
[/quote]

Im not defending them. Im saying that people get far less than they did for worse crimes but because it happened on the day of a football match they were give harsher senteces and banned for a minumun of 5 years from football. Someone has a punch up on prince of wales road, and they get community service at most { unless someone is seriously injured eg stabbed } and they dont get banned from the city centre do they?

I remember when this happened every week, and it used to be treated the same as a saturday night punch up, but now you are made an example while people who commit far worse crimes are let off lightly.

Im not saying they were innocent in all this, they are nice lads, i know most of them, but have that different side to them where they wont back down. The reason Im bleating on about it is they asked me to join them for a beer, and I could quite easily been caught up in all this. Do you think they would have asked a 72 year old to tag along for a beer had they known this was going to happen? Do you think they wanted me there to "back them up"? No. They have a past with this sort of thing, but where genuinly going for a pint and came under attack, and if I was younger and someone attacked me, I would clout them back aswell. Some people choose to run, some defend themselves right or wrong. Just because you have previous for something should it then be assumed that all your actions are on the illegal side? This lot go to more games home and away without a hint of trouble than many of the people on the thread saying they got what they deserved.

What about the hundreds of games they have been to where there hasnt been trouble? What is the old saying...when we are good they never remember, when we are bad they never forget.

For various reasons I''ve been following this thread for the last few days. I think Arthur''s point has been lost in translation a little here and I find myself leaning towards his conclusion, if not his reasoning.''Other'' crimes have nothing to do with ''football'' crimes. GBH is committed on the pitch during almost every match - it''s all a context thing!Although I couldn''t ever condone what these guys did I can begin to understand why they did it. Some can walk away, others simply can''t. Some look for erm... edgey excitement, others don''t. Anyone who either witnessed or was a party to the kind of manic hooliganism of the 80s will testify that what happened in Leicester was nothing of the sort but that''s dead now and so are those days. The sentences may seem harsh to Arthur but are they really? Realistically 6 to 14 weeks? I don''t think so. Personally I feel the hurt felt by their families and the 6 year banning orders will hurt more.It''s not right, violence towards another is never right, but we are all human and (forgive the irony here) I''ll not be the first to cast a stone without a full understanding of what really happened that day.

[quote user="LQ"]For various reasons I''ve been following this thread for the last few days. I think Arthur''s point has been lost in translation a little here and I find myself leaning towards his conclusion, if not his reasoning.

''Other'' crimes have nothing to do with ''football'' crimes. GBH is committed on the pitch during almost every match - it''s all a context thing!

Although I couldn''t ever condone what these guys did I can begin to understand why they did it. Some can walk away, others simply can''t. Some look for erm... edgey excitement, others don''t. Anyone who either witnessed or was a party to the kind of manic hooliganism of the 80s will testify that what happened in Leicester was nothing of the sort but that''s dead now and so are those days. The sentences may seem harsh to Arthur but are they really? Realistically 6 to 14 weeks? I don''t think so. Personally I feel the hurt felt by their families and the 6 year banning orders will hurt more.

It''s not right, violence towards another is never right, but we are all human and (forgive the irony here) I''ll not be the first to cast a stone without a full understanding of what really happened that day.

[/quote]

LQ, Arthur''s reasoning isn''t lost on me but, I have to say, yours is. Possibly I''m just not understanding your meaning, or your meaning isn''t clear. What do you mean when you refer to football crimes and then follow that by saying GBH is committed on the pitch during almost every match and, it''s all a context thing? Surely you are not confusing what occurs on the pitch with fan violence off the pitch, in Leicester or elsewhere? Further, you say you couldn''t ever condone what these guys did ( violence ) but can begin to understand why they did it. What kind of a message do you think that is to young people who may be susceptible to following a wrong path? If you think Arthur''s point has been lost in translation may I respectfully suggest your comments suggest that''s not all that''s been lost in your translation. 

Gosh you''re polite Yankee! Thank you.Firstly what could easily be construed (if not prosecuted) as GBH does occur all too frequently on the pitch. How often have you winced at a ''leg breaker'' or witnessed a stray elbow? Tell me all that is innocent and I''ll try very hard to believe you, but will end up not! The fact that it''s on the pitch rather than off it shouldn''t make a difference but it does, every week. Always has, always will.Next, all I''m saying is that I can understand (although definitely not condone) the psyche that leads to this kind of violence. It is NOT right. It''s not big and it''s certainly not clever but it will be at least one more generation before it leaves our game completely. Some of that is due, unfortunately, to the fact that the people referred to in this thread have children who no doubt would love to see their daddys as ''heroes''.They''re not, they''re impetuous humans who really should know better and hopefully now do.

[quote user="LQ"]Gosh you''re polite Yankee! Thank you.

Firstly what could easily be construed (if not prosecuted) as GBH does occur all too frequently on the pitch. How often have you winced at a ''leg breaker'' or witnessed a stray elbow? Tell me all that is innocent and I''ll try very hard to believe you, but will end up not! The fact that it''s on the pitch rather than off it shouldn''t make a difference but it does, every week. Always has, always will.

Next, all I''m saying is that I can understand (although definitely not condone) the psyche that leads to this kind of violence. It is NOT right. It''s not big and it''s certainly not clever but it will be at least one more generation before it leaves our game completely. Some of that is due, unfortunately, to the fact that the people referred to in this thread have children who no doubt would love to see their daddys as ''heroes''.

They''re not, they''re impetuous humans who really should know better and hopefully now do.

Spot on LQ. The fact i''m not in arms over this incident and screaming for the heads of these City fans, even though i have first hand experience of this crime, is only down to the inconsistency and unrealistic sentencing of their crimes. 3 months for threatening Behaviour is a complete joke and makes a complete mockery off our Justice system,which,IMO is still the best in the world. Those that support such inconsistencies are doing more harm than good.

[/quote]

Thank you for your response LQ. Not only have I winced at a leg breaker or a stray elbow as a fan but, in my playing days, I have experienced a break of the tibia, fibia and many cracked ribs. However, football is a contact sport which I engaged in, knowing the risks, of my own free will as an amateur. Whether someone plays as an amateur or a professional, however, the emotions and adrenaline that kick in to a contact sport like football often result in actions occurring many of which cannot be condoned, and sometimes result in penalties being applied off the pitch. The fact that it occurs on the pitch, however, makes EVERY difference in the world. Those that are vulnerable are willingly entering the field of play knowing the risks. Violence committed by fans which can injure innocent and unsuspecting citizens, particularly in public areas away from a football ground, can not be looked at, and is not by the authorities, in the same manner as that which occurs on the field of play.

human beings are comprised of matter created during the big bang...matter in itself is therefore not negative,,,yet evil as an expression of the negative self is capable of directing matter (fists,,,boots and weapons...)...to injurious effect upon others...in short - - - it is the multidimensional negative self that is responsible for mis-deed and wrongs upon this planet earth and marks us out as different from any other species...whether on the football pitch or down a dark alley...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]human beings are comprised of matter created during the big bang...matter in itself is therefore not negative,,,yet evil as an expression of the negative self is capable of directing matter (fists,,,boots and weapons...)...to injurious effect upon others...in short - - - it is the multidimensional negative self that is responsible for mis-deed and wrongs upon this planet earth and marks us out as different from any other species...whether on the football pitch or down a dark alley...

[/quote][A]

OK [:^)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

The reason the law has come down hard on these lads was cause the trouble was organised - they were looking for it!

The blokes were using the football as an excuse to cause trouble!

I remember being at the game and seeing a load of 30YO+ blokes in baseball caps and no colours and thinking thats somethings going to happen after the game!

[/quote]

Absolute tosh and i know that for fact. I was at this game with my son who is friends with these lads. These lads left early to go back to the pub near the station only for the Police to stop them and send them into Town. They were attacked by Leicester Fans and retaliated like most would. I''d rather be with these lads than some of the pretentious and self righteous idiots who have put their two pennith worth on here and know nothing about these lads.

[/quote]

A load of guys with hard man agressive atitudes in a big group with previous in no colours, more likely to be intoxicated leaving the game early that probably were part of the very intimdating atmosphere inside the ground that day, an atmosphere I haven''t experienced at a game for many years - Very suspect I''d say!

Even if the specific incident wasn''t premeditated these guys seemed ready for the first sniff of potential trouble/confrontation to enable them to have a go?

I''ve seen real hard men during my travels over the years and believe me a real tough person is someone you''d never think of tangling with and wouldn''t need to hang with a mob to act hard because unlike many who think they are hard and in reality are mostly not, they actually are hard - Would these guys of kicked of in the same manner if they had been walking alone and got attacked like that? - Probably not as they''d of thought twice without the back up.  

As in all walks of life if you  "look for it" and/or "are ready for it" then its likely that you''ll achieve your aims. That why kn*bend troublemakers/seekers will more often than not find it and others who try to avoid it will more often than not avoid trouble.

I do agree though that the sentences were seemingly made harsher because of the connection with a football match and that similar incidents go on every weekend in towns and Cities across our nation receive little or no punishment. They were made an example of but football in this Country has made such positive strides since the dark days of the mid 80''s that such incidents involving such large groups of men who are ready to take having a go as the 1st option in an skirmish is likely to be punished big time. 

I find it sad that guys who can probably be/are decent people put themselves in the potential for such situations.

As for being pretentious well I don''t claim to be anything Iam not, self rightious - well I ''ve done a few things I''m not proud of but I like to think I''ve learned from them and try to live my life in a way that means avoiding the potential to get involved in bad situations like most normal people would do so as well!

To be honest I wouldn''t want to be with you either with such an atitude and defence for the undefencable.

I know enough about these lads to know better than to get involved in their moments when they are likely to get involved in unsavoury situations.

Hi Yankee, you say that violence committed on the pitch makes all the difference but there have been cases recently (one over the wekend) where players could be being charged with common assault. Yes, it is a contact sport but so''s boxing - there are still rules.All I''m saying is that anything related to football, be that on or off the pitch, will be viewed differently. It''s all to do with the history we have here. A history, as I said before, that will take at least another generation to pass over.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Perhaps against the spirit of this particular debate, I agree 100% with your point. However, I hope that in return you will acknowledge that I actually used that first incident as an example of how their is a thin line between an assualt and a manslaughter / murder. I made the point earlier in this thread that the two high profile deaths in Norwich city centre where as a result of a fight or disagreement (The millionaire on Guidhall and the man on prince of wales road the other day) and the death of the man in the protests in London, were as a result of violence by certain parties that without a doubt did not set out to kill a man. 

It goes to show that the violence of the convicted (throwing bricks, chairs etc) could quite easily have led to a death instead of assault / affray / threatening behaviour, however unintentional. Thats my exact argument for the sentences being justified, the perpetrators could quite easily have seriously injured or even killed a person (e.g. that little girl).

By showing zero tolerance to all violence, whether policemen or hooligans, we as a society that tries to be civilised are actually trying to prevent such tragedies happening on such a frequent scale. A punch can kill a man, if no punches are thrown then nobody dies, whatever the context.

I cant deny that I havent punched somebody before, twice in fact. Nothing came of either of them, but on one of those occassions I would have had no argument whatsoever if being convicted and felt rather ashamed of the fact that I became involved in such a fracas - if that punch had killed the man (and yes I know that this is unlikely..... but nonetheless possible) then I would have found myself in a lot of trouble. In the other one I had a knife pulled on me, and therefore could easily justify that as self defence, and was possibly a matter of life or death. In this case, it was not considered that the guilty had to fight them to save themselves........ and they didnt.

[/quote]Sorry I missed this before, this is an excellent reply. [Y]ps I guess we both noticed no charges are being brought in this terrorist bust because erm... there is nothing to link any of those arrested to acts of terrorism. I do find it dreadfully difficult not to be cynical where the violence is state sponsored but I find it just as difficult to give a monkeys what happens to the offenders when the violence is public and voluntary. I guess the true measure of my cynicism will be what percentage if any of tolerance is afforded the Policeman involved in the Tomlinson death who I notice has gone on sick leave due to a ''suspected heart attack'' or just maybe because he was told to ''phone an ambulance and report wink, wink, chest pains.You see I''m not altogether convinced that the random rounding up of people of a particular ethnicity for political advantage is the way forward for any Country purporting to be civilised to go, it really is only one step away from the rioting in the streets mentality, history shows the two go together very well. But getting the loonies off the streets, well that''s a start on what is still a long journey towards civilisation.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]

Those lads care nothing for politics Ryan. I support the BNP

[/quote]

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Anti-semitism_and_Holocaust_denial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Racial_and_immigration_policies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Anti-homosexuality

i''ll just stick to supporting Norwich City.

jas :)

[/quote]

In the past jas Nelson Mandela killed people, now he''s being put forward to have a statue on a plinth in Trafalgar square

[/quote]

Tne wonders of wiki hey? Type what you want on it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]

[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Anti-semitism_and_Holocaust_denial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Racial_and_immigration_policies

[/quote]

In the past jas Nelson Mandela killed people, now he''s being put forward to have a statue on a plinth in Trafalgar square

[/quote]

Also Robert Mugabe was once seen as a great figure head for his leadership for Africans so much so that he received a Knighthood. Strange how things change in life but not the nasty old white racists hey?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Robert Mugabe was once seen as a great figure head for his leadership for Africans so much so that he received a Knighthood. Strange how things change in life but not the nasty old white racists hey?

[/quote]

What the hell are you going on about Arthur, can we stay in this century?

• According to the BNP 2001 general election manifesto, “native Britons”, who they claim can only be white, would be given priority in the job market. “Non-whites” would instantly become second class citizens in Britain. Can you really stand there and say that you would support a party that would consider dictate that we could sign a black left back if we can get a white one? Do you think that our economic situation would improve if we labelled the president of America, one of our biggest trade partners and world allies, as a second class person?

• Any black person who commits a crime would also be thrown out of the country, even those who were born here. Coming from a party full of dispicable half wits with criminal records.

• Mixed race relationships would be outlawed.  So you are saying that Jon Otsemober can only have children with other mixed heritage females? and Trisha Goddard has to leave her husband?

• Former National Organiser Richard Edmonds was convicted for his part in a vicious bottle attack on a mixed race couple in a pub in East London 1993

• BNP supporter Stuart Kerr was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment for firebombing an Asian shop in Chichester, Sussex

• BNP leader Nick Griffin was convicted of incitement to racial hatred in April 1998

• The BNP organiser for Waltham Forest, Alan Gould, was convicted of racially abusing people in a pub in 2000

• Former BNP member David Copeland was sentenced to six life sentences after planting bombs in London. He wanted to start a race war

• When Derek Beackon was elected as a BNP councillor in Millwall, racist attacks in the area soared by 300%

When somebody questioned the use of ''despise'' to describe my feelings about you, I wondered whether or not I had been a bit harsh. But no, sorry, I genuinely despise everybody and everything associated with supporters of the BNP.

You preach ''patriotism'' and ''nationalism''....... nothing makes me more ashamed to be British then the members of the BNP.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

• According to the BNP 2001 general election manifesto, “native Britons”, who they claim can only be white, would be given priority in the job market. “Non-whites” would instantly become second class citizens in Britain. Can you really stand there and say that you would support a party that would consider dictate that we could sign a black left back if we can get a white one? Do you think that our economic situation would improve if we labelled the president of America, one of our biggest trade partners and world allies, as a second class person?

• Any black person who commits a crime would also be thrown out of the country, even those who were born here. Coming from a party full of dispicable half wits with criminal records.

• Mixed race relationships would be outlawed.  So you are saying that Jon Otsemober can only have children with other mixed heritage females? and Trisha Goddard has to leave her husband?

• Former National Organiser Richard Edmonds was convicted for his part in a vicious bottle attack on a mixed race couple in a pub in East London 1993

• BNP supporter Stuart Kerr was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment for firebombing an Asian shop in Chichester, Sussex

• BNP leader Nick Griffin was convicted of incitement to racial hatred in April 1998

• The BNP organiser for Waltham Forest, Alan Gould, was convicted of racially abusing people in a pub in 2000

• Former BNP member David Copeland was sentenced to six life sentences after planting bombs in London. He wanted to start a race war

• When Derek Beackon was elected as a BNP councillor in Millwall, racist attacks in the area soared by 300%

When somebody questioned the use of ''despise'' to describe my feelings about you, I wondered whether or not I had been a bit harsh. But no, sorry, I genuinely despise everybody and everything associated with supporters of the BNP.

You preach ''patriotism'' and ''nationalism''....... nothing makes me more ashamed to be British then the members of the BNP.

[/quote]

Rather like you judging my nephews with utter rubbish paramount to libel you cretin.How dear you insult my family, i''m glad the mods have removed you silly comments. I''d be more careful what you type in the future.

I''d read the more up to date manifesto and check out what they''ve been doing to eradicate the nazi following.How many lifes have been taken by soft sentancing parties like Labour?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rather like you judging my nephews with utter rubbish paramount to libel you cretin.How dear you insult my family, i''m glad the mods have removed you silly comments. I''d be more careful what you type in the future.

I''d read the more up to date manifesto and check out what they''ve been doing to eradicate the nazi following.How many lifes have been taken by soft sentancing parties like Labour?

[/quote]

My comments about your nephews were not libellous.

I have taken a screenprint which clearly show Enoch Powell and Johnny Adair in their facebook friends list. Its called internet journalism.

I''d like to see you take me for libel for that Whittle, I can give you my solicitors contact details if you want.

Here''s the original post in case anyone forgot...

Yankee Canary: Occasionally, I see some posters on this forum who allude to the idea of confrontation with relish. I hope the younger members of this forum read the article on those Norwich supporters who were jailed and can learn from the outcome that there is no excuse for this kind of behaviour. Those that were jailed were not the young ones I''m addressing. The offenders ( thugs ) were old enough such that they should have known better. It''s a black mark on our club and everyone who supports it.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED09%20Apr%202009%2007%3A54%3A04%3A127 

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Yankee Canary: Occasionally, I see some posters on this forum who allude to the idea of confrontation with relish. I hope the younger members of this forum read the article on those Norwich supporters who were jailed and can learn from the outcome that there is no excuse for this kind of behaviour. Those that were jailed were not the young ones I''m addressing. The offenders ( thugs ) were old enough such that they should have known better. It''s a black mark on our club and everyone who supports it.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED09%20Apr%202009%2007%3A54%3A04%3A127 

[/quote]

If Arthur Whittle is allowed to tout his racist and bigotted BNP propoganda on this thread, then I will not be prevented in showing my disgust. I have seen racist opinion after racist opinion being displayed on this board, and I am willing to be banned in denouncing it.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

If Arthur Whittle is allowed to tout his racist and bigotted BNP propoganda on this thread, then I will not be prevented in showing my disgust. I have seen racist opinion after racist opinion being displayed on this board, and I am willing to be banned in denouncing it.

[/quote]

Point me in the direction of his posts that are deemed racist and I''ll happily delete them. Although would be easier to delete the thwole thread but then we''d get the usual complaint about PC bridge, freedom of speech, etc...

Either way, this is a Norwich City forum.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You quoted they ''worship''them than posted it on here, its a silly facebook thing, ones dead the others in nick, hardly friends you fool. Show me the racism.You dont get it do you?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Point me in the direction of his posts that are deemed racist and I''ll happily delete them. Although would be easier to delete the thwole thread but then we''d get the usual complaint about PC bridge, freedom of speech, etc...

[/quote]

I think that deleted the thread would be a good idea, it relates to a previous pinkun article that is no longer online, so there is no reason to suspect that any new contributers will come along and have their say.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that deleted the thread would be a good idea, it relates to a previous pinkun article that is no longer online, so there is no reason to suspect that any new contributers will come along and have their say.

[/quote]

I beg to differ.