Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Your predictions for the final 4 games

Me....

Watford. Home win-and probably a big one.

Ipswich. At least a draw, terrible at home

Reading. At least a draw, they are out of form at the wrong time of the season

Charlton. Awawy win

At least 8 points from 4 games, Barnsley will go down, city safe...Delia off the hook-although aslong as we stay up that issue is on the back burner.

Watford H - win if Gunn goes out all attack.

Ipswich A - draw

Reading H - draw

Charlton A - win

So snap! We finish on 51 pts. However, we''ve only gone 4 games unbeaten twice all season, once right at the start, and straight after Gunn took over. Can it happen again? If we lose one of Reading or Ipswich, which is probably more likely given our season, then it''ll come to goal difference I think, as Barnsley will, I think, subject to Coventry doing the business over them on April 21st, be on 47 pts going into the last game of the season, with us also on 47 pts. And then it''ll be do or die for us at Charlton. Win and we survive.

Watford - Win, we have to.

Ipswich - Poor at home. But form doesn''t matter in a derby. Draw.

Reading - Might pick up a point, typical norwich against good teams. Draw.

Charlton - Don''t do last days. Charlton are exceptionally poor - lets try a Draw.

Thats 6 points. I''ve managed to find 8 points in a more optimistic attempt, but thats about as good as it gets.

Watford - Win

Ipswich - Draw

Reading - Win

Charlton - Lose

50 points which might not be enough although I hope it is.

Watford- we lose, they aren''t as bad as some make out.

Scum- Should get a share of the points

Reading- Lose they will be going all out to build on their points total

Charlton- Win for us, but maybe to late by then

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

Watford  Draw

Ipswich    Lose

Reading   Lose

Charlton  Win

[/quote]Agree... although not as sure about the point tomorrow.

Watford -draw- hard to beat at the moment and another team we haven''t done well against in recent years.

Ipswich-lose- they will take great delight in beating us and all but condemning us to relegation.

Reading-draw- the day we are relegated.

Charlton-lose- they are playing well at the moment and with nothing in the game for either team I think they will beat us.

Watford - WIN (only because we need to and I can''t bring myself to put anything else because it would make the other results pretty trivial)Ipswich - DRAWReading - DRAWCharlton - WIN?I still think it will go down to the last day of the season, and our goal difference might just be our saviour.

Watford - Draw. Somehow these '' must win '' games have a habit of going t*ts up. If we turn up we''ll probably win.

Ipswich - Win. Ipswich aren''t great shakes and it''s a derby. Alan Lee to start but odds on to get himself sent off ( after he''s scored a couple of course )

Reading - Draw. In theory a certain away win but Reading doing their best to avoid promotion it seems. We often do well against better sides.

Charlton - Draw. If it''s all down to this one City will be a bag of nerves but I''d hope we''ll have enough about us to get something here.

It''s looking mighty scary down there.......

Think that we may just get survival with a last gasp win at the Valley.we''ve had 3 rubbish games against them this season,surely the Canaries can really try to avoid more humiliation

Watford : 3 points, (for no other reason than we have got to win it ! )

Ipswich  : 1 point at least, (they seem to be dispirited at the moment)

Reading  : 3 points, ( should have consolidated play-off place by then, hopefully will possibly save their best players for that)

Charlton : 1 point, (lets hope it isn''t a prequill to next seasons Div 1 fixture)

8 points making our total 51, might be enough ? ? ? ?