Sign in to follow this  
BGG&YPOS

Mooney

Cannot see anywhere if his loan has been extended, nothing on official site either. On the Reading site it is saying that the only deal done by them yesterday was Sodje''s loan deal to Leeds. Anyone got any info please.

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]Cannot see anywhere if his loan has been extended, nothing on official site either. On the Reading site it is saying that the only deal done by them yesterday was Sodje''s loan deal to Leeds. Anyone got any info please.[/quote]

According to an article earlier in the week the loan won''t be formally extended until after the Wednesday game, but as he''s already with us the deadline doesn''t apply. The suggestion is that its a formality unless Reading have a huge injury crisis.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]Cannot see anywhere if his loan has been extended, nothing on official site either. On the Reading site it is saying that the only deal done by them yesterday was Sodje''s loan deal to Leeds. Anyone got any info please.[/quote]

According to an article earlier in the week the loan won''t be formally extended until after the Wednesday game, but as he''s already with us the deadline doesn''t apply. The suggestion is that its a formality unless Reading have a huge injury crisis.

[/quote]

Cheers, I saw that, but being me I was thinking any extension would have been done by 5pm yesterday, so was getting a bit worried.

[quote user="BGGYPOS"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Cheers, I saw that, but being me I was thinking any extension would have been done by 5pm yesterday, so was getting a bit worried.

[/quote]

Ha ha! No, the deadline only applies to new loans, so relax[:D]

Expect he is on 24 hour recall to cover Reading from injury so let''s hope their players stay fit!

[quote user="rjwc22"]Expect he is on 24 hour recall to cover Reading from injury so let''s hope their players stay fit![/quote]I''m happy with this if it means we can extend his loan til the end of the season - they have a good 3/4 players ahead of him in the selection choices.