Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

players out???

as they have a rare weekend with no game do you think they will be out on the pi$$???.......i bet they will be - not sure i agree with it to be honest and yes i agree they should be allowed a drink but if you see some of them coming out of mercy they cant even walk!! surely they can wait just a few weeks focusing on keeping us up!!

[quote user="glove1"]as they have a rare weekend with no game do you think they will be out on the pi$$???.......i bet they will be - not sure i agree with it to be honest and yes i agree they should be allowed a drink but if you see some of them coming out of mercy they cant even walk!! surely they can wait just a few weeks focusing on keeping us up!![/quote]

What an interesting subject for us all to debate!!!!!

When i worked at Orgasmic in norwich, i used to regularly make pizzas for Iwan, Hucks and a few others funnily enough..the only one who ate salads was Phil Mulryne!

I never got to see anyone wobblling out drunk as it was more of a place to go before mercy...although i did jear rumours a few more illicit activities phil mulryne got up to in mercy...

I think the non internationals should be able to at leats sit in the pub and have a few watching their nation play....

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="glove1"]as they have a rare weekend with no game do you think they will be out on the pi$$???.......i bet they will be - not sure i agree with it to be honest and yes i agree they should be allowed a drink but if you see some of them coming out of mercy they cant even walk!! surely they can wait just a few weeks focusing on keeping us up!![/quote]

What an interesting subject for us all to debate!!!!!

[/quote]

why do you always have an answer??