Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

fatty patty

now what has he done wrong,no better no worse than some of the rest sometimes this club does seem a bit school playground.If they have a problem with players why cant we know the truth?

[quote user="the pigman"]now what has he done wrong,no better no worse than some of the rest sometimes this club does seem a bit school playground.If they have a problem with players why cant we know the truth?[/quote]he lost his placethrew a fit therefore he got dropped because of his attitudei like pattison but agree with gunn here.

[quote user="the pigman"]Now what has he done wrong? No better or no worse than some of the rest. Sometimes this club does seem a bit school playground. If they have a problem with players, why cant we know the truth?[/quote]

That''s a bit clearer!

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="the pigman"]Now what has he done wrong? No better and no worse than some of the rest. Sometimes this club does seem a bit school playground. If they have a problem with players, why can''t we know the truth?[/quote]

That''s a bit clearer!

[/quote]

Or, to  be totally pedantic!

[quote user="the pigman"]now what has he done wrong,no better no worse than some of the rest sometimes this club does seem a bit school playground.If they have a problem with players why cant we know the truth?[/quote]We do. It''s been widely reported as to why he has been completely dropped.

I am the pigman,from the wilds of norfolk.I dream of prem football again and seeing hucks at his best again so when I awake this club does worry the hell out of me so its back to the pig sh*t again.

Was one of the few Roedernowhere symphasisers and spit his dummy when he was dropped!

Shame cause he has done more than OK when he was playing this season and I think would of helped us in our current situation with his drive and commitment!

But if his head isn''t right Gunn is correct to leave him out!

Gunn is an idiot to leave this player out.

I fear he has played his last game for city, bar a totall injury crisis.

Can''t even get in the team ahead of the youngsters and reserves.

Either he groveles to Gunn & Co or asks for a transfer.

Personally hes a good player, an something Gunn just can''t throw away.

Hang in there Patty, Gunn may not be here next season!

Yeah Right!

Cheers All

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Was one of the few Roedernowhere symphasisers and spit his dummy when he was dropped!

[/quote]Here we go again.Fozzy, Bell, Russell and Matt led a representation of 90% of the players to voice their objection to the board when Roeder was sacked.There was no hissy fits. They just wanted to make clear the players feelings.Seems all four will be gone in the summer. I''m sure they''d like to pass on their thanks to the other squad members they were speaking on behalf of who subsequently melted away.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

[/quote]

Says it all really and no, Gunn is not an idiot for leaving him out. He is totally unprofessional in his attitude and deserves nothing from this club, don''t forget how everyone supported him after his night of drunken misdemeanor, applauding him on the pitch and hugs all round. This is the thanks we get from him. If he can''t be bothered to train hard and get behind the new management to help us stay up then he can sling his hook. I''m sick of these average pro players thinking they are bigger than the club who pay their inflated wages. Cheers.

[/quote]

A bit harsh for a guy who has managed a struggling team to 10 points from the last 15 don''t you think?

I like Patty, but it appears as though we''re playing better without him at the moment. That can only be a good thing, right?

Maybe his chances of getting in the team would be improved by not going out clubbing every other night.

Has put on weight since his last outing, and seems to generally have a stinking attitude.

Agree that last few reserve games has been totally outclassed by Adeyami and Smith - far rather give them a game.

IBA,Where have you heard that?Russell was quoted by Munby saying that Gunny had to get the job after the 4-0 win over Barnsley.Also, this post appears to mostly contradict what you''re saying.

It''s quite simple - he is awful!!!

One of the poorest players we have had for some time. The only reaon he has been involved this season is because the competition has also been so poor (with the exception of Clingan, hence the position we are in!!

Bryan Gunn is a decent chap and one who values life highly, he has strong morales and was a true pro in his playing day and a gentleman off the pitch....

I have a funny feeling that a well publicised  incident involving fattison last year might be the reason he''s out

Jas   

[quote user="Paperclip"]IBA,

Where have you heard that?

Russell was quoted by Munby saying that Gunny had to get the job after the 4-0 win over Barnsley.

Also, this post appears to mostly contradict what you''re saying.
[/quote]

I suspect like much on this board IBA just made it up. I also suspect that IBA doesn''t go to many games otherwise he wouldn''t be so upset that this trouble making average Champs mid-field trundler doesn''t make the squad particularly during a period when we are averaging two pints a game without him. He is ours so we could sell him on and use the cash for team rebuilding in the Summer, though I suspect that both he and Fozzy won''t be fighting off offers with a big stick!

[quote user="BigFish"]

Russell was quoted by Munby saying that Gunny had to get the job after the 4-0 win over Barnsley.

[/quote]

I suspect like much on this board IBA just made it up. I also suspect that IBA doesn''t go to many games otherwise he wouldn''t be so upset that this trouble making average Champs mid-field trundler doesn''t make the squad particularly during a period when we are averaging two pints a game without him. He is ours so we could sell him on and use the cash for team rebuilding in the Summer, though I suspect that both he and Fozzy won''t be fighting off offers with a big stick!

[/quote]

That should be points of course. The drink driver probably averages more than two pints a game!

[quote user="CanaryGirl"]

Seriously, who are you?

The Punctuation Police?

[/quote]They must be in the canteen, otherwise they would have pulled you up on the lack of a second question mark… unless, of course, it wasn''t a question?Sorry… I''ll get my coat!

[quote user="BigFish"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually, Big Fish, IBA is doing his best to save the reputation of  Roeder, not Pattison. He seems enamored with the rat-faced one.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="CanaryGirl"]

Seriously, who are you?

The Punctuation Police?

[/quote]

They must be in the canteen, otherwise they would have pulled you up on the lack of a second question mark… unless, of course, it wasn''t a question?

Sorry… I''ll get my coat!
[/quote]

Hah!  Good one!  They signed off as The Punctuation Police!  That''s a lot of exclamation points!

[quote user="IBA"]

Here we go again.

Fozzy, Bell, Russell and Matt led a representation of 90% of the players to voice their objection to the board when Roeder was sacked.

There was no hissy fits. They just wanted to make clear the players feelings.

Seems all four will be gone in the summer. I''m sure they''d like to pass on their thanks to the other squad members they were speaking on behalf of who subsequently melted away.
[/quote]

Sorry don''t think Rusty would have been objecting to Roeder''s sacking [:)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Bryan Gunn is a decent chap and one who values life highly, he has strong morales and was a true pro in his playing day and a gentleman off the pitch....

I have a funny feeling that a well publicised  incident involving fattison last year might be the reason he''s out

Jas   

[/quote]Doesn''t add up. If Gunny had a problem with him for that reason why did he use him as sub? I''d like to think the manager would recognise that everyone makes mistakes and deserves another chance, providing it''s just the one.It''s football related rather than personal is my guess.

I fear he has played his last game for city, bar a totall injury crisis.

Either he groveles to Gunn & Co or asks for a transfer.

Personally hes a good player, an something Gunn just can''t throw away.

Hang in there Patty, Gunn may not be here next season!

Yeah Right!

Cheers All

[/quote]

Your the idiot for saying that Gunn is an idiot.

Here is a man that has made some changes and given us a team that can win away from home, actually creates chances, scores goals and gives the fans excitement.

One of the players sacrificed is an overweight paceless headless chicken who has done nothing this season except score a couple of important goals, his name is Fatty Matty Patty. Cant spot the last ball, cant run at players, sometimes cant tackle.

If you want to watch players like Matty Pattison at Carrow Road, then you need help. Ive seen Tom Adeyemi and Korey Smith several times now, and either of them could run rings around Pattison.

The fact that we spent what, 500k on him? when we have better players in the reserve team. Oh, no, wait...... Roeder got rid of the reserve team. A

[quote user="BA"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[/quote]

Here we go again.

Fozzy, Bell, Russell and Matt led a representation of 90% of the players to voice their objection to the board when Roeder was sacked.

There was no hissy fits. They just wanted to make clear the players feelings.

Seems all four will be gone in the summer. I''m sure they''d like to pass on their thanks to the other squad members they were speaking on behalf of who subsequently melted away.
[/quote]

Thats absolute rubbish...... that never happened. Considering Jamie Cureton, Simon Lappin, Daryl Russell (who hated Roeder), Micky Spillane and Chris Martin make up MORE THAN 10% OF OUR SQUAD ALONE........ your figure is complete crap........ I

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

[/quote]

Your the idiot for saying that Gunn is an idiot.

[/quote]No man, you''re the idiot for saying Koi''s an idiot for saying that Gunn is an idiot.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Jas   

[/quote]

Doesn''t add up. If Gunny had a problem with him for that reason why did he use him as sub? I''d like to think the manager would recognise that everyone makes mistakes and deserves another chance, providing it''s just the one.

It''s football related rather than personal is my guess.
[/quote]

I agree Herb. Bryan Gunn has made mistakes in his time as well. There was an incident shortly after he signed for the club when he got in a fight with a fan on a night out in the city. Lucky for him (and for us!) Ken Brown laughed it off and gave him a second chance!