Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

How can we stay up if we have already decided we are going down?

We are still in touch with the rest of the teams. There is still time for change. We just have to keep the faith. Yesterday was a big blow but we have to get behind the club. Unless you want to be in the Coca cola championship

Fully agree northerner - although you are not as far north as me... Lets hope that the board and management would take a similar approach - right from the the summer there has been an air of resignation from the people at the top - this has to stop right away as it effects the players and fans. I agree with another poster that we probably have as much talent as Palace right now - but we are missing a game plan, good man marking, good passing and also self belief - I am afraid the only ones that can improve that is the coaching staff and the players.

Who''s decided we''re going down then?  Has someone actually heard this?  Disappointed may not be a strong enough word to sum up some of the feelings of some posters on here right now but I don''t believe that until mathematically impossible to stay up anyone at the club will be waving white flags or throwing towels on the pitch.  I sincerely hope that the players, manager and coaches show a bit more stickability and fighting spirit than some of us supporters are - and I''m not necessarily including myself in the ''us'' bit!