Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

gunn in contact with hucks ..

[quote user="singing canary"]

the article is on news now ..

you know its going to happen .. it make sense !!!

[/quote]

Personally I think people are reading far too much into this.

hucks never wanted to leave to start with , gunn has stated it was a previous managers error .

hes out of contract in november , 75 percent of norwich fans want him back (poll on een ) .

im surprised you say that !!

if it is true it would b another huge signing by gunny(if he is still in charge) and it would give all the teams in the championship something to think about.hucks would only 34

[quote user="ianboogie"]if it is true it would b another huge signing by gunny(if he is still in charge) and it would give all the teams in the championship something to think about.hucks would only 34[/quote]

If he''s 32 now, how does he age 2 years by November?

hucks never wanted to leave to start with , gunn has stated it was a previous managers error .

hes out of contract in november , 75 percent of norwich fans want him back (poll on een ) .

[/quote]

Why are you suprised?  I only believe these sorts of thing when they are on the official website, confirming Hucks is back playing for Norwich.  AFAIC what is written is paper talk, nothing more, nothing less.

If the headlines were, Gunn in talks with Hucks, then I would get a little excited.  But it''s not, it says they are in contact, that''s all.

All I am saying is people may be reading far too much into it.

the article is on news now ..

you know its going to happen .. it make sense !!!

[/quote]

As I''ve said, its going to happen.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

Why are you suprised?  I only believe these sorts of thing when they are on the official website, confirming Hucks is back playing for Norwich.  AFAIC what is written is paper talk, nothing more, nothing less.

If the headlines were, Gunn in talks with Hucks, then I would get a little excited.  But it''s not, it says they are in contact, that''s all.

[/quote]

The talks have already happened 49, Hucks to be unveiled approx November. Remember where you heard it.

surely gunn admitting , he should never had gone is a bit of a open invitaton to hucks??, and admitting it to the press .

if he was not interested surely he would have said so , im fairly confident the topic of conversation between hucks and gunny, his return  must have cropped up at some point , gunny well knowing what hucks relationship with norwich is like .

i would like to put money on his return , if it wasnt for the idiot roeder he would still be here fighting the case , seems strange not long after roeders sacking shacks returns ,

what im saying is gunn has made it public he would have him back , in so many words.

surely gunn admitting , he should never had gone is a bit of a open invitaton to hucks??, and admitting it to the press .

if he was not interested surely he would have said so , im fairly confident the topic of conversation between hucks and gunny, his return  must have cropped up at some point , gunny well knowing what hucks relationship with norwich is like .

i would like to put money on his return , if it wasnt for the idiot roeder he would still be here fighting the case , seems strange not long after roeders sacking shacks returns ,

what im saying is gunn has made it public he would have him back , in so many words.

[/quote]

Trust me SC, is all done and sorted...............get in there![Y]

Oh and PS, up yours Roeder.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The talks have already happened 49, Hucks to be unveiled approx November. Remember where you heard it.

[/quote]

I would love to say 110% I believe this to be fact.  But I understand he is still contracted to play in the USofA.  And unless the information I told you a while back is true then I can''t see where the club would find the money to pay his wages.

If it happens I will be happy to see him back, there''s just a niggling doubt about how the club that claims to be skint would afford his wages.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would love to say 110% I believe this to be fact.  But I understand he is still contracted to play in the USofA.  And unless the information I told you a while back is true then I can''t see where the club would find the money to pay his wages.

If it happens I will be happy to see him back, there''s just a niggling doubt about how the club that claims to be skint would afford his wages.

[/quote]

Only until November mate.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only until November mate.

[/quote]

lol it''s an eternity to wait.............and i''m impatient [:D]

maybe rather than blowing 500k on agent fees , we would not need too with the situation with hucks , he stated earlier it was nothing to do with the money ,

the whole situation would make sense to him to come back anyway , considering his family like it round here and thought of it as home.

considering hes 32 , i cant imagine him demanding a high wage especially considering he didnt want to leave in the first place .

norwich are more than happy to blow money on loan players they wont use and send them back , with so many loan players going back at the end of the season i really cant see how we cant afford him , with no transfer fee involved either .

[quote user="singing canary"]dont worry mello ... we will be at the dizzy heights of the top of the championship next season ..[/quote]

lol whatever your smoking/drinking (delete where applicable) I will have some hehehehe [:D]