Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Dexter Blackstock to Forrest

Forrest are clearly pushing the boat out in an effort tostay up. A good signing for them but a very strange move on the part of QPR as he is only 22 and their leading scorer this season with 12 goals. He will make his debut next week in the 6 pointer away to Barnsley - what result would be best from that game for us?, probably a Barnsley win

A little bit surprised with this one. He is doing well for QPR and they havent scored many this season in the league. I think we just need to concentrate on what were doing and just keep picking these wins up. 3 points against Sheff Wed would be very nice indeed.

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]A little bit surprised with this one. He is doing well for QPR and they havent scored many this season in the league. I think we just need to concentrate on what were doing and just keep picking these wins up. 3 points against Sheff Wed would be very nice indeed.[/quote]

Three goals in the last fifteen games or so would suggest he is not doing so well for QPR, and he looked very ordinary against City at Loftus Road.

[quote user="rjwc22"]I think he is a very average player and cannot see that he would get into our team.[/quote]With the players we have on loan now - no way. Our strikeforce is more than good enough to keep us up - definitely so if Mooney stays on.

I have seen a little bit of Blackstock albeit a couple of seasons ago. He is a bit lightweight although nippy and to be honest there is not much else to say other than that. He is championship average standard he is certainly no Earnshaw or Tison.