Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

How much would shackell cost??

Depends how much they''ve already paid us for his original fee.  Wouldn''t surprise me if the loan spell is costing us very little.

orwolves call him a "useful back up player"he''s a player of Prem experiencethe want to recoup what they bought him forsoo we''ll go in with £300k, they''ll say £1m, we''ll have to meet half way unless some other club comes into the equation

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]orwolves call him a "useful back up player"he''s a player of Prem experiencethe want to recoup what they bought him forsoo we''ll go in with £300k, they''ll say £1m, we''ll have to meet half way unless some other club comes into the equation[/quote]if wolves get promotedi expect them to spend big in every area. including defence, cant see shackell even being back up.

they''re cleverer than to say to us, ''just have him back, we don''t really need the money or him really guys, help yourself'''', more likely, they''ll say, ''well... go on then, but there''s other clubs in for him, also, we could do with getting some money in cos we''re saving up for some big signings, it wouldn''t be the end of the world if we lost him, but as he showed at Norwich on loan, he can do a very good job''

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]they''re cleverer than to say to us, ''just have him back, we don''t really need the money or him really guys, help yourself'''', more likely, they''ll say, ''well... go on then, but there''s other clubs in for him, also, we could do with getting some money in cos we''re saving up for some big signings, it wouldn''t be the end of the world if we lost him, but as he showed at Norwich on loan, he can do a very good job''[/quote]that i do agree with.that said, where would shackell WANT to go to?if he kicks his heels and screams a bit. im sure ge would get his own way and wolves would be happy to see his wages off their list.

10p, wolves dont want him. and will just laon him back to us, untill his contract is over, and knowing Norwich, i reckon they havnt even paid half of the transfer fee yet, even if it was 200k :P

Think Taylor would still command a bigger transfer fee and wages than shack, but would love to see him in our colours permanently - great defender.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''d still go for out of favour Taylor at Brum, although Shacks has been superb.[/quote]We could go elsewhere is Wolves want too much - which means it could essentially be in our hands.Either way, I''d like to have him back - Wolves wouldn''t mind making a small loss I hope.

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="The Chirp"]darren purse on a free might be a more likely option.
[/quote]
better player.

[/quote]

Well he''s in City''s price range then!