Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

dion or hucks for coaching role???

just thinking , ....yes it does hurt from time to time !!!.

we have gunny , who is manager , and must give sound advise to keepers , butterworth , defending coach, crook midfield coach.

could either be in the fold in the future for striker coaching , i realise hucks was more of a attacking midfield /winger.

thoughts !

Now Roeders gone Hucks will be back either playing or non playing staff but HE WILL BE BACK....as for Dion i would love him to one day come back to Norwich but not sure.....but i think he could become a very good manager!!

Can''t see Dion moving away from the Midlands where he has said many times he wants to stay.

I have a source who said that Hucks will be coming back after his contract expires but most likely as a Coach.

Ever since i wanted Roeder gone, i desperately wanted Dion to become our manager. He applied when Grant left as well, but unfortunately the board didn''t take him up on the offer.I think he''s got the potential to become a very successful manager in the game, and i think we missed a massive opportunity in not appointing him (not that i want Gunn to leave if we stay up though by the way).

Personally I think Dion would be a great acquisition as a coach/manager, but with his experience and what he has achieved as a footballer, I think he would be appointed by a top team.  One day, he will make a great manager if he took that route..

Id love to have dion here as a striking coach, and i too have heard nothing but admiraion over the years from associates and players about his leader shit qualities and great understanding of the game...couled ith hucks id say a brilliant team...sadly the above point about his family roots tieing him to the midlands seem to be a major stickng point

:(

[quote user="nu_matik"]

Id love to have dion here as a striking coach, and i too have heard nothing but admiraion over the years from associates and players about his leader shit qualities and great understanding of the game...couled ith hucks id say a brilliant team...sadly the above point about his family roots tieing him to the midlands seem to be a major stickng point

[/quote]

I read this 3 times, yet I still dont understand what it says... is this txt?

apologies.

basically... dion would make a good coach in my belief. but the problems still lies with his family being in the midlands.

hucks beside him would be magnificient.

If we''re honest - this is a sentimental question isn''t it. It''s a good hunch that either would be a decent coach, but what do we know about their abilities in this regard? Don''t get me wrong - if they can do it, either would be a welcome addition, but there''s a lot of good coaches out there.

[quote user="Strangers All"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]

I read this 3 times, yet I still dont understand what it says... is this txt?

[/quote] couled ith hucks id say,

Translation: coupled with Hucks I would say a brilliant team.[;)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I have a source who said that Hucks will be coming back after his contract expires but most likely as a Coach.[/quote]I have heard something similar.Hux has made it clear before that he doesn''t want to be involved as a manager, but wants to teach kids. So I guess he would become a strong part of Norwich''s youth acadamy. At least we should hopefully produce some good strikers then - learning from a wiz on the wings.As for Dublin, he won''t leave home for a job here - can really see him being a manager one day if he desires to do so.

I think as has been suggested if Hucks was to teach the kids that would be great, but i''m not sure he would be great as a coach for the first team. His strength was his flare, speed and directness and you cant teach that. As great as he was he wasnt the most disciplined ot tactically aware of players. But he definetly would be inspirining for any young players.

Dion i think would be great as a coach. he was very astute tatically and technically, it''s not easy to play centre forward and centre back and to do both to the levels he did which must mean he has a great understanding of both the attacking and defensive sides of the game.