Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Eats Walkers!

John Prescott Slams Norfolk

Haha Typical Norfolk Reed Suckers..... Years behind everybody else!

1st was Alan Partridge then Jeremy Clarkson and finally 2 Jags. I wonder who will be next?

can''t believe how sensitive so many people are and how uptight people can get over nothing.

like all counties there is good and bad. Norwich is a fine city and the North Norfolk coast is beauitful (or should i say bootiful) but there are also a fair share of sh!tholes too (i won''t list them for my own safety). There''s a similar variation in the human population too and many fit the stereotype that is frequently cited and ridiculed.

who cares what Coogan, Ross & Prescott think. as long as you''re happy then that''s all matters.

[quote user="hullmaverick"]

1st was Alan Partridge then Jeremy Clarkson and finally 2 Jags. I wonder who will be next?

[/quote]

Some other nonentity who can''t see further than the end of their own ego, no doubt.

[quote user="hullmaverick"]

[/quote]

hull huh? hopefully next time you flood they will all leave you to it rather than making britian try and care about the Boil on the Ar*e of the country that is Hull.

jas :)

im please hes not comming here , we dont have enough food here for him .

prescott , you need to sit yourself down and have a quiet word with yourself, infact you need to shout at yourself .. a good grilling perhaps .