Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Eats Walkers!

John Prescott Slams Norfolk

I saw Pressc**t  in London once lurking outside his office,and to be honest he is a right fat c**t in real life!Excuse the language but he really p****s me off! Sponging fat waste of space! What did he actually do in the ten years he was in office?? Apart from punching that guy with the awful mullet,sod all!

Dear Mr Prescott

The following were born in Norfolk

Anna Sewell - wrote Black Beauty

Edith Cavell - nurse in the time of the first WW. Helped lots of soliders to escape from enemy lines.

Nelson - no introduction needed.

Boudicca/Boadicea - she would have thrown more than an egg at you.

Henry Blofield - perhaps you don''t like cricket though.

Elizabeth Fry - prison reformer.

Robert Kett - would have been useful in your government.

I won''t mention the minor celebrities or those still living. Perhaps you could come up with a similar list for Hull.

I always wondered why the roads into Norfolk were so narrow, now I know why.

Mr P thinks he is famous although of course Blair excluded him from the State Dinners.  Hull had a few famous down the ages: William Wilberforce, Amy Johnson, J Arthur Rank are probably the best known.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Mr P thinks he is famous although of course Blair excluded him from the State Dinners.  Hull had a few famous down the ages: William Wilberforce, Amy Johnson, J Arthur Rank are probably the best known.[/quote]Prescott is definitely a J Arfur! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Mr P thinks he is famous although of course Blair excluded him from the State Dinners.  Hull had a few famous down the ages: William Wilberforce, Amy Johnson, J Arthur Rank are probably the best known.[/quote]Prescott is definitely a J Arfur! [:D][/quote]

Rank comment Lapp!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Mr P thinks he is famous although of course Blair excluded him from the State Dinners.  Hull had a few famous down the ages: William Wilberforce, Amy Johnson, J Arthur Rank are probably the best known.[/quote]Prescott is definitely a J Arfur! [:D][/quote]

Rank comment Lapp!

[/quote]I could have made a ranker one! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Rank comment Lapp!

[/quote]I could have made a ranker one! [:D][/quote]

You callin'' Mr P a ''Top Ranker'' ? [^o)]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LATEST NEWS

John Prescott has just had an @rsehole transplant, sadly the @rsehole has rejected him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[quote user="plan b"]nothing ever good came out from norfolk? how about this chap, lardy? i believe he was recently named one of the greatest britons to have ever lived. cant see them ever putting a statue of you on top of a column though, one reason being is that there isn''t a material known to man capable of holding your weight.i quite understand him not liking anything flat and featureless though as i have seen his wife and the amount of make-up she wears, it must be a close race between them two in the morning to see who''s quickest, her putting on her mascarra or him pulling up his trousers.thing is though, if he lived at blakeney it could have solved the problem of our sea defences, but then again, we would have had to invent a brand new postcode just for his ar$e alone.         prescott and clarkson, if i had to name two people i would never want to live anywhere near me i think that they would be in the top 2.   carra rud  [/quote]Agreed, I look at what Prescott said and think what''s going on?. He certainly looks like someone who has come from the dark side.Oh and there''s a Banksy one too if anyone is interested.Bada bing![:P]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="plan b"]nothing ever good came out from norfolk? how about this chap, lardy? i believe he was recently named one of the greatest britons to have ever lived. cant see them ever putting a statue of you on top of a column though, one reason being is that there isn''t a material known to man capable of holding your weight.i quite understand him not liking anything flat and featureless though as i have seen his wife and the amount of make-up she wears, it must be a close race between them two in the morning to see who''s quickest, her putting on her mascarra or him pulling up his trousers.thing is though, if he lived at blakeney it could have solved the problem of our sea defences, but then again, we would have had to invent a brand new postcode just for his ar$e alone.         prescott and clarkson, if i had to name two people i would never want to live anywhere near me i think that they would be in the top 2.   carra rud  [/quote]Agreed, I look at what Prescott said and think what''s going on?. He certainly looks like someone who has come from the dark side.Oh and there''s a Banksy one too if anyone is interested.Bada bing![:P][/quote]cheers for that!there''s gonna be one especially for you too, mr bump, on wednesday, i''ll let you know!

wasn`t it lardy boy p who got soaked with iced water at the brits by chumbawumba? lol

Can we add that bloke Jonathan Ross to the list....he said some bad things about Norfolk on Television. I phoned the BBC and complained but they didnt do anything about it. That was about 4 years ago

[quote user="Don Pratt"]Can we add that bloke Jonathan Ross to the list....he said some bad things about Norfolk on Television. I phoned the BBC and complained but they didnt do anything about it. That was about 4 years ago[/quote]

what did you expect them to do?

What a facking fat TWAT! Never have liked him. How can he say that when he comes from Hull? No wonder why this country is getting sold down the river with people like him in charge. He is obviously not clued up on his History is he. Norfolk is by far the best place to live in England.

If i lived in Hull i would have my car nicked, house burgled and probably robbed in the street for my casio digital watch.

Why are we doing him the service of getting irate? Most of the country knows he''s a semi-literate fool and hence ignore him. He might not be the biggest prat to have held a made-up high office but he''s certainly in the top one.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Why are we doing him the service of getting irate? Most of the country knows he''s a semi-literate fool and hence ignore him. He might not be the biggest prat to have held a made-up high office but he''s certainly in the top one.[/quote]

Darn right Crafty. I think you should have your other half look at his accounts right quick before Mr. Carrow thinks of it.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Fat thick Prat who wants him here anyway[/quote]

The residents of HULL......probably?

Is the man not entitled to his opinion?

There''s plenty that i love about Norfolk, but it''s far from the most aesthetically pleasing part of the country. Large swathes of it are, infact, ''flat and featureless''.

Prescott doesn''t strike me as a man that i''d get along with on a personal level, but the man has done exceptionally well for himself in life. Credit where credit is due.

Maybe some of you are just jealous? ;o)

lol jealous of what?  Being fat?  Or being from Hull?  Or maybe supporting the labour party [;)]

Personally I wouldn''t want him to infect our beautiful County.

[quote user="hullmaverick"]He is not from Hull.[/quote]

I fuggin know....he''s from Whales.... Here he is lying on the beach at Barry Island.....and he''s been lying ever since.......allegedly....

[quote user="hullmaverick"]He is not from Hull.[/quote]

And I don''t suppose you''re a Maverick from Hull......either...