Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Best of Luck Lowestoft.

wrong side of border - no feelings for Lowestoft - had it been yarmouth or Gorleston then it would be different

[quote user="gary "]

wrong side of border - no feelings for Lowestoft - had it been yarmouth or Gorleston then it would be different

[/quote]

Many CITYseaon ticket holders and members live in Lowestoft![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Suffolk scum![/quote]

Does that include the City season ticket holders here then?[:|]

[/quote]No of course not, i dislike any suffolk institutions such as football teams not the poor unfortunate Norfolk folk who have to live there.

No of course not, i dislike any suffolk institutions such as football teams not the poor unfortunate Norfolk folk who have to live there.

Problem with this simplistic view is that most of us know that there are people born and bred in Lowestoft who are City fans. I am one, as was my whole family.

There are some people in Norfolk who are so small minded and naive! That''s why Norfolk gets viewed as backward by others around the country. Just because you''re from Suffolk doesn''t mean you can''t support City, and anyone who thinks that Suffolk people simply support Ipswich are very narrow minded. The football team is NORWICH CITY not NORFOLK COUNTY and much of North Suffolk is closer to the CITY OF NORWICH than the TOWN OF IPSWICH. 

just about sums it up narrowminded in breds its got sod all to do with Norwich or Piswich  its local  When Diss got to the final there was plenty of my so called scum friends there Its just  good to see local teams doing  well.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Suffolk scum![/quote]

Does that include the City season ticket holders here then?[:|]

[/quote]No of course not, i dislike any suffolk institutions such as football teams not the poor unfortunate Norfolk folk who have to live there. [/quote]Alas, I have to say once again, Cupid Stunt!!!!Seriously, grow up dude! COME ON LOWIE!!!!! [Y]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]I''m not backing any team from Suffolk, sorry.  Trainee binners, no doubt.
[/quote]

What? coached by Fleming and Carolan?[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]I''m not backing any team from Suffolk, sorry.  Trainee binners, no doubt.[/quote]

[/quote]Did you support Ipswich when Joe Royle managed them?  I don''t think so.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]I''m not backing any team from Suffolk, sorry.  Trainee binners, no doubt.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you support Ipswich when Joe Royle managed them?  I don''t think so.

[/quote]

Oh come off it, you''re just bored because there''s no footy today and you''re trying to fish for an arguement............well, I''m not biting.

Have a nice peaceful and wonderful day![:D]

There are at least a couple of City supporters living in Whitley Bay, but I''m not looking for an argument I''m just proving what a facile argument the 1st Wizard put forward.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

There are at least a couple of City supporters living in Whitley Bay, but I''m not looking for an argument I''m just proving what a facile argument the 1st Wizard put forward.

[/quote]

Peace be upon you Squit![W]