Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New section (Look away now Tilly...)

First off, I''m guessing that "being a woman" shouldn''t have had a question mark at the end of it? [:)]I played when I was at school (till about age 11 when you couldn''t have mixed teams anymore) and that was fun, but ''real'', proper, grown-up football? I''m afraid I''m a bit of a traditionalist. It''s a man''s game and I like to watch men play it. I''ll tune in to the FA Cup finals and such, but on the whole I find it anodyne and bland - technically great but lacking in oomph.Sorry!

[quote user="LQ"]First off, I''m guessing that "being a woman" shouldn''t have had a question mark at the end of it? [:)]I played when I was at school (till about age 11 when you couldn''t have mixed teams anymore) and that was fun, but ''real'', proper, grown-up football? I''m afraid I''m a bit of a traditionalist. It''s a man''s game and I like to watch men play it. I''ll tune in to the FA Cup finals and such, but on the whole I find it anodyne and bland - technically great but lacking in oomph.Sorry!

[/quote]i meant, i didnt know your gender,thought i read you were female. and good on the mans stuff. i think womens footy is just dull. dont know why.

''they are all lesbians no doubt.''

That wins the dumbest post of the year award.

My daughter plays in the same team as Laura. They are just kids. 

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]its a joke mate.i am good friends with 1 of the players in the ladies team and they arent all that way. and im 16 and im no kid...

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]its a joke mate.i am good friends with 1 of the players in the ladies team and they arent all that way. and im 16 and im no kid...[/quote]You''re 16, therefore you''re a kid. Believe me you realise when you get a bit older.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="missing in action"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]its a joke mate.i am good friends with 1 of the players in the ladies team and they arent all that way. and im 16 and im no kid...[/quote]You''re 16, therefore you''re a kid. Believe me you realise when you get a bit older.[/quote]haha i will believe you there. not that im not already broken anyway hahs

On a serious note I have watched women''s footie on TV.  What I did think made it very watchable, was the fact women got on and played without whining at the ref''s decisions. 

[IMG]http://new.pinkun.com/assets/images/dynamicfeed/ravenp20090330163456.jpg[/IMG]Some nice crumpet on display.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="LQ"]

but on the whole I find it anodyne and bland - technically great but lacking in oomph.

Sorry!

[/quote]

enough about my love making technique what''s your opinion on ladies football

[/quote]lol...quality[Y]

Sorry Pete but i didn''t see this thread until this morning.Let me just clear a couple of things up,firstly i think all women are lovely it is just that some are more lovely than others which leads me to the second point that i would be a rich man if i had steered clear of women until i was thirty.My motto was that if you had a problem with a woman throw money at it and it tends to go away(the problem that is!)

Pete,33% of the NCISA Committee are female but as we all get on so well(yes LQ you had better believe it) there is no intention at this moment in time to set up a new section.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Sorry Pete but i didn''t see this thread until this morning.Let me just clear a couple of things up,firstly i think all women are lovely it is just that some are more lovely than others which leads me to the second point that i would be a rich man if i had steered clear of women until i was thirty.My motto was that if you had a problem with a woman throw money at it and it tends to go away(the problem that is!)

Pete,33% of the NCISA Committee are female but as we all get on so well(yes LQ you had better believe it) there is no intention at this moment in time to set up a new section.

[/quote]

Bloody hell John. You be careful. You''re starting to sound like a ''new man''. Are you in touch with your feminine side at last?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Bloody hell John. You be careful. You''re starting to sound like a ''new man''. Are you in touch with your feminine side at last?

[/quote]

It is called embracing diversity and i am not sure i like your reference to my feminine side.What exactly are you suggesting Kathy?No on second thoughts do not answer that.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]I guess there isn''t very many 30 year old virgins walking around[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is called embracing diversity and i am not sure i like your reference to my feminine side.What exactly are you suggesting Kathy?No on second thoughts do not answer that.

[/quote]

John''s obviously been on a course...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Embracing diversity ?

I didn''t know the plod were into all that tearing round the streets in " Life on Mars " 

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog."]

I guess there isn''t very many 30 year old virgins walking around[;)]
[/quote]

Not in the neck of MY woods there aren''t![;)]