Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

TIME FOR A CHANGE

The main thing that has struck me about this premiership season is Everton and the fact that at the begining of the season they were considered relegation material and how well they are performing so far, i think this has alot to do with the formation that they are using (4-1-4-1). We are now a third of the way into the season and i think things have to change, why not try this formation for a couple of games and see how it goes. At the end of the day what have we got to lose.

This is what i''d try for the next game

GREEN

EDDY     DOC/SHACK       FLEM      CHARLTON

SAFRI

JONSON    MULLERS        FRANCIS    HUCKS

McKENZIE

Bench, Ward, Doc/Shack, Holt, Bentley, Sven.

You may notice that i have left Drury out, this is because Sat he look like he wasn''t ready to return to the first team through fitness so i would give him a game in the reserves until i was sure he was up to it again. Also giving another centre back a chance.

I would also give mullers a game because he can create chances from nothing and at the moment we look like we lack that.

As much as i like Holt i dont think he can cut it in this league and Safri should be given a proper chance, when he has played i thought he looked good.

A couple more things,

What do people think about the rumours of Titus Bramble coming in Jan?

And one of my mates is a Toffee and his dads a season ticket holder, He recons that in Jan they are gonna make a move for GREEN to replace the aging Martyn. 5 mil plus kev campbell he recons. Have they spent any of the money they got for Rooney?

Amazing,I have just made a similar posting on the official board.I noticed Charlton used the same formation at Spurs yesterday and they were 3-0 up before having a player sent off.My midfield five would be;

Helveg                  Safri

Bentley                Francis             Huckerby

with either Svensson or Leon up front.

Don''t know about Bramble,but apparently Ameobi is available on loan.