Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Our kid's funny football moments this season are?

How many of you guys have had to get up early on a Saturday or Sunday morning, from your nice warm beds to take your boys or girls to some far flung place in Norfolk, this season?

No weekend lay in for you, just the thought of going to stand on the touchline, freezing your ******** off, (sorry ladies), Would we change anything? No, of course we wouldn''t, we''re too proud of them aren''t we?

Has anybody got any highlights or lowpoints of the kid''s season, funny or not funny, on or off the pitch?

''Cum on, give us a all a laugh, share them with us.

Andy.

Took my five year old daughter to her first game at Carrow Road this season. After half an hour she commented loudly "Daddy, why don''t they try a little bit harder?"

25,000 people were unable to answer the question including the management team at the time.

Alas i have one that stands out and im frequently reminded of, i live in North Wales and my 11 yr old boy plays for Connahs Quay tigers, this particular cold december morning we were away to Mynydd Isa, as always the pitch was boggy nd to be honest wellington weather, my choice of attire that day was poor, i wore stonewash jeans, a brilliant white Adidas sweater and white trainers, this alone gave way to much stick from the parents from our team, but things were to go from bad to worse!

This particular day there were three pitches in use, so there was a lot of parents there, about halfway through the 1st half the ball came trundling toward me as i stood on the touchline freezing my nads off, of course my natural reaction was to boot it back, as i connected with the ball both my legs flew into the air, my body slammed down so hard my glasses flew off my head and i almost knocked myself out when my head hit the floor, im now lying prostrate on the ground with a good seventy or so parents wetting themselves, feeling a bit woozy i rolled onto my front, unfortunately i failed to see the rather sloppy poo somebodies dog had left, cue more laughter from the parents, i had to watch the remainder of the game covered in mud and dog poo, i really thought some of the parents had wet themselves as you can imagine the ridicule i suffered, i now wear sensible boots and dark clothing to all future games !!!!

When I first took my two young daughters to Carrow Road, they sang "Come on you pillows", much to my amusement! [:)]

i did have an unfortunate moment where i was playing rugby, and i was lining up for a scrum (i play hook), and a new 2nd rower came in, put his hands up in between my legs and grabbed my ball sack and squeezed...not only was it wrong place to grab. he was supposed to be grabbing the guy to my leftso im there on the floor for 5 mins crying my eyes out holding my nads.....also had a situation where a player went to kick a ball, slipped up and missed, banged his head and ended up going off with concussion! gutted

Brian gunns hair

I think you''ve spelt the Manager''s name wrong ''avn''t you? Is it Brian Gunn or Bryan Gunn, are you a Norwich fan?

25 posts in total, where have you been all this time?

Is this the kind''a schoolboy comments that we can expect from you in the future?

Did you make your comments on here in between your maths and history homework?

How old are you?

We look forward to hearing from you, not.

Andy.