Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM - Sheff Wed (h) 1987

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]stuck on...RB  LCB   LCM  LW   grrrrrrrr[/quote]Stuck on three of themLCM went on to play for Manchester United.

[quote user="Coelho"]Can''t get the centre-back with seven letters, got all the others... any clues?
[/quote]

Namesake of a famous author (TS)! Help with left midfielder would be appreciated!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Coelho"]Can''t get the centre-back with seven letters, got all the others... any clues?[/quote]

Namesake of a famous author (TS)! Help with left midfielder would be appreciated!

[/quote]Aha! Not quite the same spelling. Don''t remember him, a little before my time...Left midfielder – crossed the great divide. Also scored the first goal in our 8-0 demolition of Sutton United, if memory serves...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]stuck on...RB  LCB   LCM  LW   grrrrrrrr[/quote]
Stuck on three of them

LCM went on to play for Manchester United.
[/quote]thnx .......rb i thought was bowen but isnt..lol     thought lcb was polsten or is that to early for him?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]stuck on...RB  LCB   LCM  LW   grrrrrrrr[/quote]
Stuck on three of them

LCM went on to play for Manchester United.
[/quote]thnx .......rb i thought was bowen but isnt..lol     thought lcb was polsten or is that to early for him?[/quote]

It''s not Polston, he joined in 1990 I think.

The right back was related to someone in an important position at the club. The left midfielder I offered some clues for above...

[quote user="Coelho"]The right back was related to someone in an important position at the club. The left midfielder I offered some clues for above...
[/quote]no still cant get them  DAGNAM IT...i will prob wake up at 3 in the morning and shout there names out...lol

by the way love your avitar...[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Coelho"]The right back was related to someone in an important position at the club. The left midfielder I offered some clues for above...[/quote]no still cant get them  DAGNAM IT...i will prob wake up at 3 in the morning and shout there names out...lol

[/quote]Cheers mate, I made it myself! Feel free to pinch it and spread the good word around the world... [:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Coelho"]The right back was related to someone in an important position at the club. The left midfielder I offered some clues for above...
[/quote]no still cant get them  DAGNAM IT...i will prob wake up at 3 in the morning and shout there names out...lol

[/quote]

Defender - exactly the same name as a famous ex employee of the club - as he was related pretty closely

Midfielder - where the boat race starts from