Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Eats Walkers!

Ferguson & McGregor Dropped by Scotland

If he doesn''t get in the side now then it''s going to be a long time til he has any chance of getting in the side.Marshall has made a few howlers this season, but i certainly rate him a much higher standard of keeper than Craig Gordon, and he is a true professional  (unlike McGregor evidently), so he more than deserves his place.It''s just a shame for Scotland that they didn''t appoint him in the team last year, when he really was in stunning form. Nonetheless he''s still the best they have (i believe), and they''d be foolish not to include him.

[quote user="John"]If he doesn''t get in the side now then it''s going to be a long time til he has any chance of getting in the side.

Marshall has made a few howlers this season, but i certainly rate him a much higher standard of keeper than Craig Gordon, and he is a true professional  (unlike McGregor evidently), so he more than deserves his place.

It''s just a shame for Scotland that they didn''t appoint him in the team last year, when he really was in stunning form. Nonetheless he''s still the best they have (i believe), and they''d be foolish not to include him.
[/quote]

Sorry but that''s not true. Gordon''s the best by quite some distance and it''s no surprise Sunderland have gone downhill since they inexplicably dropped him for some Hungarian fella. Barring an injury to Gordon, Marshy will be on the bench tonight. He does deserve his chance at some point though.