Sign in to follow this  
gerry in romania

just joining

Hi all..Signing in for first time on this forum,,have signed in a few times on Petes live matches.About me,have been a NCFC member since it started,not a season ticket member for obvious reasons..For past 10 years have been living in Romania and getting back to Kings Lynn every January/February. I am a West Norfolk Canary and usually get to 4/5 games in this period..I am one of the older brigade so have many memories of our fine club,and was one of the boys in blue in the 70''s linking arms to segregate the fans in the Barclay[interesting] Thanks for your forum space..Gerry

[quote user="gerry in romania"]Hi all..Signing in for first time on this forum,,have signed in a few times on Petes live matches.About me,have been a NCFC member since it started,not a season ticket member for obvious reasons..For past 10 years have been living in Romania and getting back to Kings Lynn every January/February. I am a West Norfolk Canary and usually get to 4/5 games in this period..I am one of the older brigade so have many memories of our fine club,and was one of the boys in blue in the 70''s linking arms to segregate the fans in the Barclay[interesting] Thanks for your forum space..Gerry
[/quote]

Welcome Gerry. Hope you enjoy the madhouse! [:D]

[quote user="gerry in romania"]Hi all..Signing in for first time on this forum,,have signed in a few times on Petes live matches.About me,have been a NCFC member since it started,not a season ticket member for obvious reasons..For past 10 years have been living in Romania and getting back to Kings Lynn every January/February. I am a West Norfolk Canary and usually get to 4/5 games in this period..I am one of the older brigade so have many memories of our fine club,and was one of the boys in blue in the 70''s linking arms to segregate the fans in the Barclay[interesting] Thanks for your forum space..Gerry
[/quote]welcome to the madhouse [Y]

dont take to much notice of the biatching...most of it is in jest

Thanks for welcome.Married a Romanian lady? was not a good experience.I moved to Romania she moved to UK.Lost a lot ,but health and sanity prevail..Skiing here is quite good,but Bulgaria is better and better value.

Welcome aboard, we hope you enjoy your stay [6]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Welcome, don''t get put off by all the rough and tumble, we all love each other really..... [;)]
[/quote]

Speak for yourself *******[;)]

[quote user="gerry in romania"]Thanks for welcome.Married a Romanian lady? was not a good experience.I moved to Romania she moved to UK.Lost a lot ,but health and sanity prevail..Skiing here is quite good,but Bulgaria is better and better value.[/quote]you married her then changed places with her?

[/quote]

Bloody newbies![;)]

[quote user="singing canary"]could be newbie that makes sense wiz ...!!!!  we shouldnt give him a hard time (like you lot did me!!!)[/quote]

Hence my wink SC, hence my wink!

[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Gerry, the people on here are ok, just one or two prickly ones with no SOH lol  [:D]

agreed we are yellows , i actually enjoy talking to most on here , to start with no , but now i think most are a decent lot !!!

i did have serious dissagrement with have heart , but okay now !!!