Sign in to follow this  
canaries

pink un posters are a disgrace

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I truly feel for the fans, it could so easily be us.[/quote]

Can''t really agree with you on that one WAY.

True they''re a pretty friendly harmless old club - a bit like us really - but maybe you weren''t at St Marys on that FA Cup day in 2003. On that occasion they were still a Premiership club and their supporters made it quite plain that '' little old Norwich in the Championship '' had best enjoy '' our FA Cup Final day '' as this was the end of your Cup run. Even their manager, Gordon Strachan, struggled to find the necessary platitudes.In the end we lost 2-0 but the Saints fans arrogance was breathtaking.

Of course it didn''t help that we just lost that seven goal thriller down there in our Premiership season but justice was partly done when they too were relegated on that final day.

As has been proved at Norwich fans don''t always get the Board they deserve. There can''t be many worse Boards than the one Saints are currently saddled with so in that respect I do have some sypathy but I wonder how many of those sneering fans at the match at St Marys that day in 2003 are still laughing now ?

[/quote]

Agree or disagree it''s how I feel.

I always try to put the shoe on the other foot.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I truly feel for the fans, it could so easily be us.[/quote]

I think that as long as we have Neil Doncaster, Delia and Mike we will be all right! I have a lot of faith in those three and none of them will allow us to go to the wall no matter how much they are abused on this Board. Together with Bryan Gunn they are the cream on my bun, the butter on my kipper, the jam in my doughnut.

On the ball City!

3 - 0 against Sheffield.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]My kids do that a lot..........

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
My kids do that a lot..........
[/quote]

Haven''t you taught them left from right yet lol [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote user="Bobert"]

I think that as long as we have Neil Doncaster, Delia and Mike we will be all right! I have a lot of faith in those three and none of them will allow us to go to the wall no matter how much they are abused on this Board. Together with Bryan Gunn they are the cream on my bun, the butter on my kipper, the jam in my doughnut.

On the ball City!

3 - 0 against Sheffield.

[/quote]

damn.. meant to click quote...

ahem... cough...

Hear! Hear! [H]

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]Southampton got a brand new stadium for their £27 m debt. We got a stand, an hotel belonging to somebody else and some pots and pans, we even got to sell off all our best players just like Southampton for our £25m debt. Vive le difference!!!! [:D][:D]Still so long as Neil Doncaster, Delia and Mike have fans like you they will be alright they have a lot of faith in the likes of you no matter how much you might be abused in the boardroom.[;)]

[quote user="canaries"]what a disgrace gloating at another club going into administration, we should start  to look at are own backyard.[/quote]Seventeen more of you and we''d have a golf course.

im starting too suspect that chrises bad grammer and speling our merely cover-ups too protect the identety off an other poster. Easy thing too do

Sumone who maybe yoused to yous elipses a lot.

Southampton have not gone into administration yet and they may also avoid it altogether!

Even if they do go into administration at any time in the remainder of this season then the 10 pt penalty won''t kick in till next season, so it wouldn''t help us this season!

I won''t gloat cause we''re far from stable and if we go down this season then we''ll be even further away from making the club stable again!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you "squash" that bloody insect, it''s effing annoying. I always skip straight past your posts in order to avoid that irksome creature.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Southampton have not gone into administration yet and they may also avoid it altogether!

Even if they do go into administration at any time in the remainder of this season then the 10 pt penalty won''t kick in till next season, so it wouldn''t help us this season!

I won''t gloat cause we''re far from stable and if we go down this season then we''ll be even further away from making the club stable again!

[/quote]About the ten point penalty - this isn''t true. It does kick in at the end of the season if Saints finish less than ten points above the drop zone.

[quote user="Bobert"]

On the ball City!

3 - 0 against Sheffield.

[/quote]