Sign in to follow this  
canaries

pink un posters are a disgrace

what a disgrace gloating at another club going into administration, we should start  to look at are own backyard.

Mine is full of green green grass.    Oh and a bob the builder truck.     Whats in your back yard ?

norwich before anyone else , sorry thats how i feel ...

we have to struggle , no-one saying its funny or gloating but if its going to help us im not that bothered about other teams to be honest .

if we stay up because of this , it could save us millions , thats my main concern .

you will find most people are talking about it , it isnt funny i realise that so does most , obviously its going to be a topic of conversation dont you think .?

administration because no matter what neil doncaster tells us, are debt is 20 million and rising, eventually are luck will run out.

I have a soft spot for Southampton myself, but I''m sorry, in football the colours yellow and green are the only ones that matter to me, and i will always want the best for City, be it at the expense of others or not.Sorry Southampton (but I''m sure it''d be the same if the tables were turned).

[quote user="canaries"]administration because no matter what neil doncaster tells us, are debt is 20 million and rising, eventually are luck will run out.[/quote]

Our £20m debt doesn''t look too bad compared with quite a few other championship clubs Chris, so don''t worry - yet!!

[quote user="Duffman"]Mine is full of green green grass.    Oh and a bob the builder truck.    

Whats in your back yard ?
[/quote]mine needs cutting......[H]

[quote user="canaries"]Pink un posters are a digrace.[/quote]

Don''t forget you''re one of them.

[quote user="canaries"]i know but the words 20 million and rising worries me.[/quote]

Why you have managed to spell them ok this time.

It''s OUR not ARE!!

Another posative post by ARE resident enthusiastic City supporter[:D]

i have no sympathy for the club.the fans i do.at the end of the day., they have lived beyond their means and nobody tried to stop them.it was all ok when they were in the prem. and 25000 of their fans were giving wan.ka signs at us after winning 4-3, oh itwas fine to e wasting money on crap like Euell, John, Saganowski etc.but when they spent all their pocket money and failed, then they throw the toys out of the pram.they even tried turning the lights out but that didnt work. and now they are trying a scam worthy of the great mr bates himself.you know what, f*** southampton. the fans (all 10,000) of them can support havant&waterlooville instead.

[quote user="canaries"]butler you are delias spokeman is are debt ok then[/quote]

Can I direct you to the following site? If you would like to select "Gibberish to English" and input your statement the magic imps will turn it into readable English. Good to see you''re till trying it on Chrissy Boy!

www.freetranslation.com

[quote user="canaries"]i know but the words 20 million and rising worries me.[/quote]So what - all the words you write worry me.

I think the reason that we are so blase about the whole thing is that whilst this is indicative of a club in peril, they will not go out of business.

Despite huge debts and clubs operating at a loss year on year, none of the big clubs will go out of business as there is too much money involved.  Sad but true.

Also you have to remember that Saints already had £0 transfer busget this season and were having to rely on their youth team - do not see that this is going to impact on their football too much.

[quote user="canaries"]butler you are delias spokeman is are debt ok then[/quote]

Butler you are Delias spokesperson, is our debt ok then?

I assume you are skipping your ENGLISH lessons then!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I truly feel for the fans, it could so easily be us.[/quote]

Can''t really agree with you on that one WAY.

True they''re a pretty friendly harmless old club - a bit like us really - but maybe you weren''t at St Marys on that FA Cup day in 2003. On that occasion they were still a Premiership club and their supporters made it quite plain that '' little old Norwich in the Championship '' had best enjoy '' our FA Cup Final day '' as this was the end of your Cup run. Even their manager, Gordon Strachan, struggled to find the necessary platitudes.In the end we lost 2-0 but the Saints fans arrogance was breathtaking.

Of course it didn''t help that we just lost that seven goal thriller down there in our Premiership season but justice was partly done when they too were relegated on that final day.

As has been proved at Norwich fans don''t always get the Board they deserve. There can''t be many worse Boards than the one Saints are currently saddled with so in that respect I do have some sypathy but I wonder how many of those sneering fans at the match at St Marys that day in 2003 are still laughing now ?

[quote user="The Butler"]

Butler you are Delias spokesperson, is our debt ok then?

I assume you are skipping your ENGLISH lessons then!

[/quote]

They don''t have english today Butler. It''s manufacturing number plates today, with sewing mailbags tomorrow.

There''s nowt like the Ipswich borstal system for creating youngsters like Darren Bent and his popgun antics. It''s just a pity they let Chris go to commpooter class.

Southampton arent actually in amdinistration.. and from reading press reports might not even go into it.. the company that owns them is going into administration meaning that Southampton, as a football club, wont... so they wont be deducted points an we remain well and truly in the mixer!

if points are deducted it will most likely be next season.. lets not get excited.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Southampton arent actually in amdinistration.. and from reading press reports might not even go into it.. the company that owns them is going into administration meaning that Southampton, as a football club, wont... so they wont be deducted points an we remain well and truly in the mixer!

if points are deducted it will most likely be next season.. lets not get excited.

jas :)

[/quote]

True, Southampton''s holding company is the one likely to go into administration and not the club, but, it is then up to the football league member clubs to decide whether to impose a points deduction on the football club or not. If they do impose a points deduction that will come into force this season if it relegates them, if they are already relegated then the points deduction will begin next season.

[quote user="canaries"]butler you are delias spokeman is are debt ok then[/quote]CHRIS!

You caught them out this morning and it''s April 1st too. [:D]

Now , back to Portaloo Rd with you! [:@]