Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

DICKSON ETHU

I see Everton, Aston Villa, Wigan, West Ham preparing a £3million pound bid in the summer............ this must be aprils fool joke!!

He always had the potential. Maybe he has upped his work rate and got more consistent. I think if he has sorted these issues out then he is a defiently a good player for any team in the Prem. I can''t see why Everton want him because they already have Felliani, who has the physical attirbutes that Etuhu already has. £3 million might be a little steep but that is the market at the moment.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]He always had the potential. Maybe he has upped his work rate and got more consistent. I think if he has sorted these issues out then he is a defiently a good player for any team in the Prem. I can''t see why Everton want him because they already have Felliani, who has the physical attirbutes that Etuhu already has. £3 million might be a little steep but that is the market at the moment.[/quote]fellaini is constantly earning cardswould be an ok idea to alternate Etu WHO? and fellaini.

I know a couple of Sunderland fans and their opinion of him is pretty much the same as ours - talented player, but lazy b*stard! I guess he''s always going to be one of those players who managers think they can ''get the best out of'' and maybe Roy Hodgson has been doing that considering his achievements? I''ve honestly paid little attention to Fulham or Etuhu this season...

this is surprising - he''s not a dead cert to start for Fulham each week and when he does play he is very often subbed off around the hour mark

Everton were interested in him when we bought him so maybe Moyes has kept an eye on his progress, but from the footage i''ve seen of him this year he doesn''t look to changed much from his Norwich days

saw him at Craven Cottage v Blackburn and can confirm that he is definitely still s**t.  

If those teams scouts catch his good games then i''m sure he''ll look a £3million player, If they catch his bad games then they may pay about £30.

He is not worth 3 million, no way! Unless we have a huge sell on clause, in which case, he is!

[quote user="AJ"]He is not worth 3 million, no way! Unless we have a huge sell on clause, in which case, he is![/quote]He''s worth 20 million then! [;)]

No sell on clause, because he went on a release clause in his contract so we had no way of putting on in there.

dixon etuhu only played Well when the eyes of other managers were on him (Eg on sky) can''t think why.....

jas :)