Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

norwich agree pre contract for lita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]happy april fools day everybody[/quote]$%$%$£" £$%"£$  £$%$££$  £"$£$  you barsteward....lol.made me bloody look [Y] good one

those of you in the know will suss its an paril fool by the title.. partly because you cant agree pre contract terms witha  player in the same country... now if you had said "Pre contract agreed with alan Gow" you might have suckered me in!

Footy manager on the PC is a wonderful thing when it comes to learning how Bosman works ;)

jas :)

We''ll he got me! And I know a bit about transfers. Amazing how you can be sucked in when you want to see things in a certan light!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

those of you in the know will suss its an paril fool by the title.. partly because you cant agree pre contract terms witha  player in the same country... now if you had said "Pre contract agreed with alan Gow" you might have suckered me in!

Footy manager on the PC is a wonderful thing when it comes to learning how Bosman works ;)

[/quote]what you can''t do on FM is have a cheeky word with a player and come to a verbal agreement, so you never know, we might already have him lined up!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

what you can''t do on FM is have a cheeky word with a player and come to a verbal agreement, so you never know, we might already have him lined up!
[/quote]

Tapping up eh?

we might of already signed a player in this fashion in the last 12 months.....

[quote user="pennywise "]i`d rather have dave mooney[/quote]

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/splicer/arthur.jpg[/img]

"ow Queer!"

"ohh you are awful" then again i`d rather admit to being a raving shirtlifter than studying bosman transfers on footy manager on the pc