Sign in to follow this  
Hughesy

city fans at wembley!

I bow to your superior support Surrey Yellow!

Would love to know how you afford it all? Must be rich!

[quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

I book travel arrangements as soon as possible, and don''t go out on the lash every weekend. Helps to have a few airmiles to pay towards a few of the trips as well... 

[quote user="Surrey yellow"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

I book travel arrangements as soon as possible, and don''t go out on the lash every weekend. Helps to have a few airmiles to pay towards a few of the trips as well... 

[/quote]

I have just read through this thread and have to say that you sound like a bit of a self righteous w*nker.

You say that those that attend every England game are bigger supporters then those that go to half, give over.

Have you considered that you live in one of the richest counties in the country, whilst most of the people on this board live in one of the poorest? You may £700 sound like peanuts, but half of the people on this board wont have that left in a month after paying for more important things..... like:-

1) Mortgages

2) Stuff for kids

3) Maintaning a Wife

4) Norwich City season tickets.

This is a Norwich City Football Club discussion board, if you want to argue about who the biggest England fan is then go to an England forum.

For the record, I am half Irish and half Spanish, born in England and have never been to and England game. But I have a flat, a girlfriend and a Norwich city season ticket.

Im sure that when you go to sleep at night you will know that you are the bigger man because you travel around Europe watching England games. Personally I cant think of anything worse to waste my money on, except the bookies and drugs.

My holidays in the last 18 months have included Las Vegas, Chicago, New York and Istanbul.  None of those holidays could have been improved in any measure by attending a passionless game of football with hundreds of detestable drunk neanderthals.

Some good points there Ryan, however not all people that attend England games should be tarred with the same brush.  I have met some great people who follow England over the years. 

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Surrey yellow"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have just read through this thread and have to say that you sound like a bit of a self righteous w*nker.

You say that those that attend every England game are bigger supporters then those that go to half, give over.

Have you considered that you live in one of the richest counties in the country, whilst most of the people on this board live in one of the poorest? You may £700 sound like peanuts, but half of the people on this board wont have that left in a month after paying for more important things..... like:-

1) Mortgages

2) Stuff for kids

3) Maintaning a Wife

4) Norwich City season tickets.

This is a Norwich City Football Club discussion board, if you want to argue about who the biggest England fan is then go to an England forum.

For the record, I am half Irish and half Spanish, born in England and have never been to and England game. But I have a flat, a girlfriend and a Norwich city season ticket.

Im sure that when you go to sleep at night you will know that you are the bigger man because you travel around Europe watching England games. Personally I cant think of anything worse to waste my money on, except the bookies and drugs.

My holidays in the last 18 months have included Las Vegas, Chicago, New York and Istanbul.  None of those holidays could have been improved in any measure by attending a passionless game of football with hundreds of detestable drunk neanderthals.

[/quote]

Clearly you have been brainwashed by the media.

I know several Norwich fans from Norfolk who support England home and away. I know several fans who like a good drink but not very often do I meet someone completed hammered. You are obviously one of the thick deluded Norfolk idiots who has probably never been outisde of Norfolk who think everyone who lives in the London area have money to burn. I didn''t make £700 seem like peanuts. It is a lot of money therefore I cannot do many trips which you have mentioned. My trip to Canada in June will be my first EVER visit to see them. Years of saving.

Passionless game of football? Like nothing we have seen at Carrow Road in recent years???

P.S I also have a season ticket and make a 300 mile round trip for every game. 

[quote user="Surrey yellow"]

[P.S I also have a season ticket and make a 300 mile round trip for every game. 

[/quote]

What did you make of the Cardiff game?

Whats wrong with the bookies? I love a gamble, haha.

I am off to England game tomorrow and I have a season ticket at Norwich. Super supporter me.

[quote user="Surrey yellow"]You are obviously one of the thick deluded Norfolk idiots who has probably never been outisde of Norfolk who think everyone who lives in the London area have money to burn.[/quote]

How to make friends and influence people...

[quote user="Matt Juler"]

[P.S I also have a season ticket and make a 300 mile round trip for every game. 

[/quote]

What did you make of the Cardiff game?

[/quote]

Very good from what I was told. Had other plans so I couldn''t make that one. Only 2nd game I''ve missed this season.

What did you make of Bunrley away, Blackpool away, Nottingham Forest away, Wolves away, Cardiff away?

Put yourself in a hole have we Juler????    :-)

Very good from what I was told. Had other plans so I couldn''t make that one. Only 2nd game I''ve missed this season.

What did you make of Bunrley away, Blackpool away, Nottingham Forest away, Wolves away, Cardiff away?

[/quote]

You''ve also missed off Barnsley away, Derby away, Sheffield Wednesday away, Palace away, Sheffield Utd away, oh, and I''m going to be missing Swansea too. I also missed Plymouth at home a couple of weeks ago. I did make it to Forest though, how many brownie points does that one get me, especially as I could have watched that one on the tele? 

What you don''t seem to understand Paul is that we don''t all want/need to go to every game.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]

[/quote]

You''ve also missed off Barnsley away, Derby away, Sheffield Wednesday away, Palace away, Sheffield Utd away, oh, and I''m going to be missing Swansea too. I also missed Plymouth at home a couple of weeks ago. I did make it to Forest though, how many brownie points does that one get me, especially as I could have watched that one on the tele? 

What you don''t seem to understand Paul is that we don''t all want/need to go to every game.

[/quote]

Obviously I didn''t know EVERY game that you missed. Couldn''t be bothered to find out.

What you don''t understand Matt is I am pulling your leg. You shouldn''t take things so seriously. After all, it''s not like you don''t dish out a bit of stick once in a while..    ;-)

P.S Matt. I also don''t want or need to go to every game. I also missed QPR at home in September. Had a nice little holiday touring much of Northern Ireland. Definitely the better choice in hindsight...

Enjoy tomorrow!

You are obviously one of the thick deluded Norfolk idiots who has probably never been outisde of Norfolk who think everyone who lives in the London area have money to burn.

[/quote]

Im not lowering myself to this, get off the f*cking board and change your team if thats what you think about Norfolk people. I happen to live up north, and I can tell you that the only people I meet who resort to simple minded stereotypes about Norfolk people are from the ''London Area''. 

You are obviously ashamed to be a Norwich fan with an attitude like that, go and get yourself a Chelsea season ticket.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Surrey yellow"]

You are obviously one of the thick deluded Norfolk idiots who has probably never been outisde of Norfolk who think everyone who lives in the London area have money to burn.

[/quote]

Im not lowering myself to this, get off the f*cking board and change your team if thats what you think about Norfolk people. I happen to live up north, and I can tell you that the only people I meet who resort to simple minded stereotypes about Norfolk people are from the ''London Area''. 

You are obviously ashamed to be a Norwich fan with an attitude like that, go and get yourself a Chelsea season ticket.

[/quote]

Norwich fan through and through and  proud of my Norfolk routes. But I am a Londoner born and bred and wouldn''t want to be from anywhere else. Whose the one stereotyping now after your Chelsea season ticket comment? You obvioulsy know very little about the club and their suppoorters....

I can assure you it is more than just the Londoners who mock Norfolk people. Clearly you need to get out more a bit my friend.

Just got back from the England game. What a great night that was! No doubt with your limited intellect you''ll think I was surrounded by drunken idiots so I wont waste any more of my time talking to you about it.... except for

God Save the Queen!

[quote user="Surrey yellow"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Surrey yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Norwich fan through and through and  proud of my Norfolk routes. But I am a Londoner born and bred and wouldn''t want to be from anywhere else. Whose the one stereotyping now after your Chelsea season ticket comment? You obvioulsy know very little about the club and their suppoorters....

I can assure you it is more than just the Londoners who mock Norfolk people. Clearly you need to get out more a bit my friend.

Just got back from the England game. What a great night that was! No doubt with your limited intellect you''ll think I was surrounded by drunken idiots so I wont waste any more of my time talking to you about it.... except for

God Save the Queen!

[/quote]

Ha Ha the comment from Ryan about drunken Neanderthals really riled me too, silly lad, to me it sums up everything wrong with football these days.