Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

THE CHIRP - IN GUNN WE SHOULD TRUST - HERE'S WHY

Hi all again, been a busy bee on my blog today as it''s an international week and the newsdesk is dead!

I''ve decided to write an artical for the blog that i guess is somewhat personal but i think it helps prove my point that in gunn, we should trust.

click on the link below and please leave your comments under the article.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/columns/thechirp.aspx

Kind Regards,

James

Absolutely rubbish, Chirp, poorly written and more apologist nonsense from you....................................... actually, I haven''t even read it yet and I''m sure its fine, I just wanted to boost your replies a little bit and slagging off the blogs seems to be the order of the day around here.... oh, what''s that, Wiz? You won''t bother because Chirp is male..................? Oh, never mind...........

Fully agree Chirp - although I''ll hope for more than just one more season! Stability and a long-term building plan is what we need around here.p.s. Glad you pulled through.

haha well ''thanks'' i guess!

It''s pretty hard trying to get into being a football reporter, so having a blog with a fair readership really helps. I know a lot of the things I write might not be agreeable with many of you but that''s the idea of debate and discussion.

I think in the main i have been pretty fair so far, but if you have anything to add please write it on the bottom of the blog.

I''ve been working for free at the news of the world for the last two weeks, covering games at brentford, millwall and west ham (this sat)

So far i think Brentford''s Bean would be a decent signing for us as well as Zak Whitbread of Millwall... Clive Platt looked good, but he''ll never be a 20 goals a season striker in the champ.  The standard is pretty poor and the attendance at millwall was shocking (just over 8,000 in a 20,000 stadium!)  

[quote user="LQ"]Fully agree Chirp - although I''ll hope for more than just one more season! Stability and a long-term building plan is what we need around here.

p.s. Glad you pulled through.

Thanks LQ, Got another 5 years in remission, apart from a couple of minor ops and scans it''s been okay so far. I have been very lucky.

I agree we need to have a 3 year plan in place and stability at the club. Chopping and changing will only take us to league one.

....Spelling isn''t my hottest point I must admit, although I don''t think there are too many mistakes? Pleased I spelt bump correctly though!

[/quote]