Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Gunn on loan signings on Pinkun

Is it just me or does that article give no indication whether Gunn is hoping to sign some of our loanees permanently or just wants to get them back on loan?

I do like his phrase ''the summer will take care of itself''.  Like the fact that the focus is going no further than the next few games as we need to concentrate and maintain current form, a loss on Saturday will undo a lot of the good work of the last month.

Of course he is! Signing Cody was just the start, I''m sure he''ll want to get Mooney and Gow on board full time at least.Like he says, we shall see in the summer, what matters most is right now.

[quote user="AJ"]Of course he is! Signing Cody was just the start, I''m sure he''ll want to get Mooney and Gow on board full time at least.Like he says, we shall see in the summer, what matters most is right now.[/quote]A certain Mr M said there was "scope" to sign them two..

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="AJ"]Of course he is! Signing Cody was just the start, I''m sure he''ll want to get Mooney and Gow on board full time at least.

Like he says, we shall see in the summer, what matters most is right now.
[/quote]
A certain Mr M said there was "scope" to sign them two..
[/quote]

Yeah, like I''d believe him.

There is always scope to sign people, the question is whether there is the money to sign them and pay their wages and their agent fees.

Will keep my fingers crossed that we can match the two up.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

There is always scope to sign people, the question is whether there is the money to sign them and pay their wages and their agent fees.

Will keep my fingers crossed that we can match the two up.

[/quote]thats the only issue.we need to cut 4m off our wage bill for next season.  (about 8 players)so we would need to get rid of a few before getting any in,