Sign in to follow this  
sydmick

The canaries should sign this guy

Josh Kennedy, wants to leave Germany and play in England, one of the best with his head  I''ve seen, scored last night for Australia in World Cup qualifier, see links below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHRiCwm_U4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_zuF2x-lGg

I was thinking the same thing on the bus this morning heading to work.

It hasn''t worked out for him at Karlsruher, and I''m not too sure if he''d attract much premiership interest.

Having said that, he is a bit of a one trick pony, and I''m not sure how he would go in the rougher English game.

Quality head though!

Who is the right winger who supplies him with all the lofted crosses for his headers in the tribute on youtube?

Looks very suspiciously like fatty matty patty..you think?

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"] hhhmmmm...better bet up front than Cureton am I[/quote]

Hahaha!!! Just sprayed my monitor with a mouthful of coffee!!!!

Nu Matik , the guy supplying the cross for the goal against Uzbechistan and against South Africa is Marco (Mark Bresciano) plays for Palermo, almost signed for Manchester City last year but Palermo wouldn''t release him, probably the best player the other night.I know Josh Kennedy''s scoring record in German football isn''t great but I honestly think he is better that record suggests. Also scored against the Netherlands last year when Australia caused an upset over there last year.We''ll probably find out next season when he changes clubs if that''s the case or not. He is reported to be very interested in moving to England where you would think he would be suited with his heading ability.