Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NEIL DONCASTER - Clubs have no say when TV comes calling

Once again utter rubbish from ND. Doesn''t he remember Sunderland telling Sky no a couple of seasons ago?

"And with all of our rivals having played their penultimate league game

before we play Reading, we will be far better informed about what we

need to do that evening."
Dear Neil,What we need to do that evening is quite simple. The answer is always the same. Three points - don''t care how!Thanks,LQ[;)]

[quote user="LQ"]"And with all of our rivals having played their penultimate league game before we play Reading, we will be far better informed about what we need to do that evening."

Dear Neil,

What we need to do that evening is quite simple. The answer is always the same. Three points - don''t care how!

Thanks,

LQ

[;)]
[/quote]

Thats almost rebelious![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="LQ"]"And with all of our rivals having played their penultimate league game before we play Reading, we will be far better informed about what we need to do that evening."

Dear Neil,

What we need to do that evening is quite simple. The answer is always the same. Three points - don''t care how!

Thanks,

LQ

[;)]
[/quote]

Thats almost rebelious![:D]

[/quote]

Steady Wiz I know you like fiesty lasses[;)]

[quote user="WilliamG"]Once again utter rubbish from ND. Doesn''t he remember Sunderland telling Sky no a couple of seasons ago?[/quote]

Tedious.....

neil Doncaster is talking bullSh*t im afraid.. there was an interview with Sky in 4-4-2 magazine about a year ago... the clubs and local police have more say than people think....

jas :)

"I''m afraid clubs have no say when TV comes calling"....... "And the major-shareholder has bought herself a new outfit and invited some celebrideeee chums to the televised game"......"It''s all about priorities, I''m afraid."

[quote user="Mello Yello"]  "I''m afraid clubs have no say when TV comes calling"....... "And the major-shareholder has bought herself a new outfit and invited some celebrideeee chums to the televised game"......"It''s all about priorities, I''m afraid."[/quote]its all about MONEY im affraid

[quote user="Mange Tout"]

[quote user="WilliamG"]Once again utter rubbish from ND. Doesn''t he remember Sunderland telling Sky no a couple of seasons ago?[/quote]

Tedious.....

[/quote]And is still relevant. We are not good at holding these people to account. Hell, he''s meant to be educated, so shouldn''t he at least be able to check his facts out correctly?