Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

The worst 10 football kits......and yes we do make the list!

Apart from the brown Coventry one, which could be excused on the grounds of its era, I think they all look OK tbh.[:|]

"Bayern Munich and Inter Milan must have wondered whether they were playing a set of paintballers."

That''s a bit cheeky, considering that we beat Bayern and came close against Inter!

I used to play 5-a-side in that Scunthorpe kit.  We thought we looked legendary and used to get opposition teams asking about it all the time.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Like, who really cares about this list anyway?[/quote]

Yep- and I''m the one who rants about pointless rubbish........

[/quote]I wish people on here would get a sence of humour and lighten up! It''s only for a bit of fun and if our club gets mentioned anywhere in the media for whatever reason that might be, it''s always worth posting! I really can''t stand people who are so straight laced all the time. CHILL OUT!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Like, who really cares about this list anyway?[/quote]

It''s amusing, for goodness sake. And do you start sentences in real life with ''Like''? Been hanging around with too many teenage girls, Wiz?

Maybe thats where we''re going wrong, we need to stop paying people loads of money to design our kits, and use the money on the squad, and let the Junior Canaries sort the kit out!

I''d much rather our kit be so horrifically bad it gains some kind of "cult" badness, than it be so bland and forgettable you only wear it two dozen times before putting it in the attic and forgetting about it.Mind you, that Scunthorpe shirt is frightening[img]http://freebetbookmaker.com/images/uploads/scunthorpe.jpg[/img]

[quote user="CT "]

Yep- and I''m the one who rants about pointless rubbish........

[/quote]

Difference is, this thread has nothing to do with the original poster, yours would probably read something along the lines of...

''My worst 10 football kits I own ... and yes this thread does include my life story!''

I loved the ''canary droppings'' shirt, and think it would be epic if we brought it back again.I''ve still got my old one with Eadie on the back!

What was the away kit that season, i forget,  was it the equally brilliant tartan?

Although it''s strange, I can''t help but like the kit that recalls me "that" goal of Jeremy Goss to Bayern Munich, and "that" game at San Siro....

[quote user="nu_matik"]What was the away kit that season, i forget,  was it the equally brilliant tartan?[/quote]I don''t think so - I remember it being white with purple flashes on the shoulders. We also wore a 3rd kit of dark navy blue away at Vitesse Arnham too.

When did you become part of the friends generation?

You go girlfriend

[quote user="Paperclip"][quote user="nu_matik"]What was the away kit that season, i forget,  was it the equally brilliant tartan?[/quote]

I don''t think so - I remember it being white with purple flashes on the shoulders. We also wore a 3rd kit of dark navy blue away at Vitesse Arnham too.
[/quote]

Yeahh...i seem to remember now...just cannae picture it...any find a link to it?

[quote user="Paperclip"][quote user="nu_matik"]What was the away kit that season, i forget,  was it the equally brilliant tartan?[/quote]

I don''t think so - I remember it being white with purple flashes on the shoulders. We also wore a 3rd kit of dark navy blue away at Vitesse Arnham too.
[/quote]

Yeahh...i seem to remember now...just cannae picture it...any find a link to it?