Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Train Times - Ipswich

As this will be my first Ipswich away game for a while, what train times will you be getting?

I was thinking of arriving at Ipswich at 11:44 and departing at 15:26.

Help would be appreciated [Y]

I''m sure there will be a football special, calling Diss only. Times are normally annouced a few weeks before the game.

There''s normally a football special, calling at Diss only. Time should be out a couple of weeks before the game.

You will not get any choice on what train you get back. They normally pile us all on one train despite the fact there were 3 train loads went there. Worse than London underground in rush hour.

[quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Football special returning to Norwich after last seasons local derby against Piswich.....

[/quote]Pmsl,great stuff

[/quote]

This was the Piswich footy special leaving Norwich after their 2-0 defeat against the Canaries....1st Class, Suffolk Style....

the times between ipsh*t and norwich wouldn''t change, not sure if engineering work on as it is at minute but there''ll def be some somewhere on the line coz there is til 2010!!!!additional services are dependant on staff, and drivers could be on a rest day working ban (they wont work additional services) again by then!!!! (employer and employees getting on again)

didnt they have to get busses here this year due to works on the sunday ? I know at the moment u can get as far as colchester with out having to change at the weekend so ipswich should be ok

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Football special returning to Norwich after last seasons local derby against Piswich.....

[/quote]Pmsl,great stuff

[/quote]

This was the Piswich footy special leaving Norwich after their 2-0 defeat against the Canaries....1st Class, Suffolk Style....

[/quote]

Do they have that amount of fans then

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Pmsl,great stuff

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do they have that amount of fans then

[/quote]

No, the Norwich fans returning to Diss after the 2-0 win - are sat in the carriages.....

[quote user="braintree canary"]train from calais arrives in barking for grand opening of new poundland store![/quote]Eh? please explain for a thicko like me.